What would you do for ...the game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doozer61 said:

Would you save an old lady in the crosswalk from a speeding car just to be on tv?

i think i'd do it regardless

so, my answer is yes

would you give up sex for the rest of your life for $1,000,000?

Molly Bloom said:
would you go to school naked if it meant you would graduate a year early ?

I graduated from college 5 years ago:D ...but if i was still there I'd say...no.

I don't have a question:grumpy:

ahh
well here we go

would you jump out of an airplane for the first time, alone, with a parachute on for a milion dollars ?

oooh thats a tough one.

crap.

probably not.

ok would you never listen to U2 again for the rest of your life or see them in concert if it meant 500 people wouldn't die of starvation?

U2SavesTheWorld said:
oooh thats a tough one.

crap.

probably not.

ok would you never listen to U2 again for the rest of your life or see them in concert if it meant 500 people wouldn't die of starvation?

yes...
i have listened to them so much i can hear the songs in my head without external help :D

ok...
if you could have dinner with bono would you drive to 10 miles back and forth naked?
you don't have to get out of the car....

U2SavesTheWorld said:

would you give up sex for the rest of your life for $1,000,000?

So where's my million dollars? :grumpy:

:uhoh: :shifty:

Ok, ok, I'm slinking out now....

Molly Bloom said:
ok...
if you could have dinner with bono would you drive to 10 miles back and forth naked?
you don't have to get out of the car....

Nighttime - :yes: :sexywink:
Daytime - :no: :yuck:

Would you go back & relive your teenage years if you could go back knowing what you know now?

BluRmGrl said:

Nighttime - :yes: :sexywink:
Daytime - :no: :yuck:

Would you go back & relive your teenage years if you could go back knowing what you know now?

oh yes...most definitely

would you wear the same baby poop yellow dress everyday for a year for 500,000.00?

Mr. BAW said:
No.

If I was the last man on earth, would you women (except for Doozer!) make love to me for the sake of continuing society?
Maybe.. if you took me to dinner first & plied me with wine. :sexywink: :hug: :lol:

(And now, to save my skin & prevent :madwife: syndrome -- Remember, Char - we're just pretending here! :reject: He's perfectly safe among us! :up: )

Would you be willing to give up all human contact for a full year?

Last edited:
Hard to do, but yes

Would you tell someone about a nasty rumor someone's been spreading about them, if they believed thatsomeone was their best friend?

bono_212 said:
Hard to do, but yes

Would you tell someone about a nasty rumor someone's been spreading about them, if they believed thatsomeone was their best friend?

yes, that stinks when that happens

would you tell your best friend if you knew her man was cheating on her ?

Back
Top Bottom