Another Runaway with the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does CSGW stand for something?

Er ... I mean, of course it must. What does it stand for? Is that top-secret?

We're all rapidly aging on this site.

We should start the old-folks' home thread now, and we'll all gradually end up there, rocking on the porch and whittling, bitching about setlists from 1993.

Then you've forgotten everything. They were that because at one point we were referring to all of the threads as different political entities. this was what they picked.

Was it started when there were a bunch of offshoot threads from the original big giant chat/superthread threads?

We're all rapidly aging on this site.

We should start the old-folks' home thread now, and we'll all gradually end up there, rocking on the porch and whittling, bitching about setlists from 1993.

i'm trying to think of a thread to make a crack about here, but nothing's coming to mind.

also thinking about what i've achieved since i started regularly posting in chat threads here. i think i've done quite well for myself, excluding the employment thing.

Then you've forgotten everything. They were that because at one point we were referring to all of the threads as different political entities. this was what they picked.

daaamn, i had totally forgotten. what were the rest again?

Good job, Ian.

I don't remember what the other were, but I think my Describe thread was a communist dictatorship.

Hey Khan! :D.

Meanwhile not only am I onto disc 2 of 2, I'm cleaning up my computer as well.

Take THAT Ian.

20 Gigs freer, my laptop and I are packing up and going to bed.

I'll see you ladies and gents tomorrow.

Oh, I didn't delete anything, just put it on the external.

5 bucks says the new random music talk thread has something about pretending to like Arcade Fire in the title.

Back
Top Bottom