Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard that NBC won't be showing the Olympics at 8 PM/7 Central tonight because they're afraid to go up against Coach!

I heard they are shutting down the events for an hour,
and broadcasting Survivor on the jumbotrons so the spectators don't stay away.

Wow the heroes are falling apart.

You're not kidding. It would appear that some of the heroes are turning out to be villains and some of the villains are turning out to be heroes.

James is a fool. He needs to dial it back big time. Survivor has long had a history of being merciless to people who make everyone else uncomfortable. If he keeps up with thetantrums, he won't last.

wtf has happened to James? What a dick.

I would have rather seen Amanda go, I'm tired of her. And I'm glad Rob didnt get taken out of the game.

Poor Rob!! That was a bit scary seeing him like that but I am glad he stayed in the game. Bummer Amanda didn't get the boot. My jaw dropped listening to James go off tonite! Where did that come from? I liked him till tonite. :ohmy:

Its quite early, but thus far Rob is dominating the game in every facet (including medical attention, or at least tied with Steph's shoulder pop-in, way more intense than Wupert's Wittle Piggy Pwoblem) just like he dominated the first "All Stars" in every facet (and should have won except for veteran players being spiteful babies on the jury because they lost).
Russell keeps saying how he is the best player ever...methinks that title deservedly belongs to Rob Mariano.
And Coach has actually been pretty good thus far.

As for the other side, time to replace the "H" with a "Z".
James was completely right with his complaint, just went about voicing it the wrong way.(and thats likely to cost him an earlier than expected exit) Can they please get Rupert the frig out of the game, what a completely useless sack of monkey feces he is.

Last night's show was great. I too was surprised at James' behavior. I can see being frustrated with Stephenie for her actions during the challenge, but he just kept going on and on. Colby and Tom were nice to stick up for her. She was highly instrumental in losing the challenge, so voting her off was the right thing to do. Plus, I agreed with James when he pointed out how she was always the surviving member of her previous tribes. It was time to break that trend.

Right now, I'd say Boston Rob is the MVP for the Villains. Shit, even I got choked up when he told Jeff he didn't want the game to get the best of him. Gotta give props to Jerri for finding him in the woods and getting help.

Obviously, on Survivor anything can happen. Some people we like in the beginning of the season, but by the end we hate them. Or vice versa. Randy and Rupert are two guys I can't stand right now. They're both useless.

I agree that James was being a douche towards Steph, but the editing of the show probably makes it seem worse than it was. It was awesome to see Colby and Tom come to her aid though, very nice from their part.

Boston Rob saying he had crybaby-itis :lol:

James was completely right with his complaint, just went about voicing it the wrong way.(and thats likely to cost him an earlier than expected exit) Can they please get Rupert the frig out of the game, what a completely useless sack of monkey feces he is.

I was actually fine when James bitched them out when they first got back at camp, because he was right - they blew it in that challenge. If he had said his peace and ended it there, it would have been alright. But he really began to overstate things after that - ain't nothing to do with editing if he said it that many times.

And Boston Rob is the man. And I'm not just saying that because he's a Red Sox fan.

Heroes are all worried about their egos and how they come across while the villains are all stoked about overplaying this warped game. Got to hand it to them, they're all psychotic enough on that tribe to deserve to win this, and the heroes are a lot more fun to watch disintegrate.

It would be mind blowing if a Villain won the viewer's choice prize this season.

I am so giddy for this season! I am most impressed with Rob. Russel has some serious envy going on! I am most disappointed w/Colby... and I was a huge Colby fan. He hasn't even done anything physically. I do not like Tom, I think he's full of shit and I'm looking forward to his faceoff w/James!

So I asked Jerri via facebook who she'd want to be photoshopped as and she said Barbarella so here they are :wink:

jerrybarb.jpg

jerrybarb2.jpg

And she wants Farrah too lol.

jerrifarrahh.jpg

That photo chop was great...especially Tom and Ian big pimpin'...I think Thailand winner Brian Heidik actually wore the junk on Tom to a Survivor reunion show. :doh:

^Seriously.

So I hate James. I used to like him, but he's gone psychotic since I've last seen him on Survivor. I dont know what the deal is. And ARGH Parvarti should have gone. I cant believe these people fall for her flirty crap. She's going to charm her way all the way to the finals AGAIN. I would pay money to watch Jerri punch her in the face :up:

Back
Top Bottom