Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Revisit some of the greatest moments in Survivor history and follow up on life after SURVIVOR with some of the most memorable castaways. The special, with fresh interviews with Survivor favorites, offers a sneak peak at the new Heroes vs. Villains.

The special will air Thursday, February 4, 2010, 8 p.m. EST, one week before the start of the new season "

Found some pics from the new season here.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...18#/photo_search.php?oid=22231675175&view=all

I was unenthusiastic by the idea of having a lot of these people play yet again, so I've known the entire boot list since the end of last summer. I won't spoil anything, but I will say that given the information about a lot of what happens in the game, this season will not disappoint. It's mind boggling the level of play going on in Heroes vs Villains although they're pretty much all professionals at this sort of crap. :up:

I did a survey over at Sucks to find out which contestants are considered to be the 40 greatest players. They don't take too kindly to Russell over there, especially since he lacks a great social game which is necessary to win (and usually to get yourself far). Otherwise, the list is pretty acceptable.

Winners in bold. Bob and Aras both didn't make the list with Bob being disqualified outright.

1. Richard Hatch, Borneo
2. Cirie Fields, Panama
3. Brian Heidik, Thailand

4. Cirie Fields, Micronesia
5. Tom Westman, Palau
6. Parvati Shallow, Micronesia

7. Rob Cesternino, Amazon
8. Jon "Johnny Fairplay" Dalton, Pearl Islands
9. Rafe Judkins, Guatemala
10. Rob Mariano, All Stars

11. Tina Wesson, Australian Outback
12. Natalie White, Samoa

13. Stephen Fishbach, Tocantins
14. Ami Cusack, Vanuatu
15. Chris Daugherty, Vanuatu
16. Todd Herzog, China

17. Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien, Marquesas
18. Sandra Diaz-Twine, Pearl Islands
19. Twila Tanner, Vanuatu
20. Colby Donaldson, Australian Outback

21. Amanda Kimmel, China
22. James "J.T." Thomas Jr., Tocantins
23. Danni Boatwright, Guatemala
24. Earl Cole, Fiji

25. Yau-Man Chan, Fiji
26. Vecepia Towery, Marquesas
27. Erinn Lobdell, Tocantins
28. Deena Bennett, Amazon
29. Cassandra Franklin, Fiji
30. Ken Hoang, Gabon

31. Stephenie LaGrossa, Guatemala
32. Kelly Wigglesworth, Borneo
33. Peih-Gee Law, China
34. Amber Brkich, All Stars
35. Jenna Morasca, Amazon
36. Yul Kwon, Cook Islands

37. Teresa Cooper, Africa
38. Amanda Kimmel, Micronesia
39. Ethan Zohn, Africa
40. Clay Jordan, Thailand

That's a solid list. Granted it's a bit biased toward the social player, rather than the physical player, but that's to be expected.

If you could throw out Candice (she was right, my reaction was "who is she?"), Danielle (used her runner up money for breast implants?), and Sandra and replace them with Yau, Hatch (via satellite from jail!) and maybe Jenna Morasca, you'd have a tremendous lineup.
While they're at it, dump Rupert and Lividmanda and replace them with Gary Hogeboom and Taj.

I've had more than my fill of Rupert and Amanda.

I pretty much agree with all of this. I'd also have liked to see Jonathan Penner back, especially since he had to bow out early with an injury last time.

Yau-Man just invited me to a survivor premier party for HvV! A few survivors that will be there

Chad Crittenden (Vanuatu)
Vecepia Robinson (Marquesas)
Sonja Christopher (Borneo)
Mary Sartian (Micronesia)
Lex Van den Berghe (Africa)

:hmm:

I am thinking about it for sure. It's only about a 40 min. drive.

Yeah cause being married stops everyone, especially celebrities and pseudo-celebrities from pursuing other conquests. :D

(Granted you are right on with the pervs comment, but beware, Yau is planning to make his move, he may even try to tempt you with a fake immunity idol)

Guys, why do you want Sicy to have to suffer through a party that Lex was invited to?

Anybody watch last night's excellent documentary? Featured interviews with a handful of H vs. V contestants along with Ethan & Jenna, Richard Hatch and Elisabeth Hasselback.

Is anybody here actually going to be rooting for the Heroes tribe? I ask this because if I were going to choose the ten most entertaining out of this cast...

Boston Rob
Coach
Courtney
Jerri
Parvati
Randy
Russell
Sandra
Tyson

I guess I would then fill out the ten with Rupert from the Heroes tribe. Everybody on that one has the potential to be kind of bland although Rupert & Colby provided in both of their previous outings. Cirie is also only entertaining in a game sense, I've never actually been amused by watching her much outside of seeing her play great. I think we can all agree that the season would be better with the merge being dominated by the above villains rather than the heroes tribe, that's for certain.

By the way, they were trying to get Corrine & Shane on this season. Shane got replaced at the last minute by Russell and Corrine had work obligations (I guess Danielle was ecstatic about that).

Back
Top Bottom