Survivor 39: Island of the Idols

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I couldn’t stand Tony. But I’ve only seen something like 14 of the seasons.

Tony was pretty bad. And Sarah was his lackey on that season together before winning later.
So lets call it a draw, they'll be tied for 2nd worst winner ever in a couple weeks unless Elaine wins this year.

Oh I see that now. I found like four different articles that just had Probst’s statement. Yikes.

Inanimate carbon rod got more votes than Noura, no surprise there. She must have felt confident at the final TC when every question/discussion was a comparison of how Tommy played vs. how Dean played. She might as well have not been there.

Figured season 40 would feature returning players, should be good.

Glad Tommy won. Liked him way better than Dean. I watched the Finale with my fiancee and told her that Noura wouldn't get any votes. What was she thinking taking Tommy as her "Number 1"? Plus, when the Hell did they stop voting with 4 left? Don't remember that change.

Season 40 looks to be awesome. I think we've mentioned in past Survivor threads about having a season of winners, so that "dream" has finally been realized.

Glad Tommy won. Dean is a dick and Noura was nuts.

My cousin is 14 and a huge Survivor fan, and loves Tommy. Actually lives in the same town in Long Island.

We got him a Cameo video where Tommy talks to my cousin for a few minutes, very nice guy.

Season 40 should be a great one. I’d imagine the more popular players like Rob and Sandra will have a big target in their back down day 1.

Right, Tommy is from Long Beach. That is so cool that he talked to your cousin. Dean might have had all the bling, but he didn't get the chance to use it. I don't remember them eliminating the Final Four vote. Was that new? Might have helped Dean. Lol! Not the greatest season of Survivor, but the winner was good. I remember previous seasons where the season was good, but the winner sucked.

The fire challenge should only be a tie breaker. I’d rather see a vote.

But, knowing that a fire challenge could come up, it’s mind boggling that Lauren never practiced before the show.

If I’m about to be on Survivor, I’m taking swimming lessons and learning how to make fire.

One thing I forgot- Noura saying she’d only seen a couple of seasons was a bad move. Not that it would have made a difference but I could see anyone saying they’re not a fan losing votes over it.

I hope season 40 sees the return of the old gross shit eating challenge.

But, knowing that a fire challenge could come up, it’s mind boggling that Lauren never practiced before the show.

If I’m about to be on Survivor, I’m taking swimming lessons and learning how to make fire.

Don't even have to practice making fire before you get on the show, just practice while you are there.
A player who goes to the end is there for 39 days, and on most of those days they have like 23 hours of nothing much to do. Spend a half hour a day practicing your fire making skills.
They all know its coming, wasn't a surprise twist, so to not have practices is plain stupid.

Yeah some decent stuff in there.
Looking forward to the new season. Would have to assume Boston Rob will have the biggest target on his back from day one, but everybody will reason to have a target.

Back
Top Bottom