It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole just delivered a baby girl! :cute:

Harlow Winter Kate Madden was born Friday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighed 6 lbs., 7 oz.

"The beautiful healthy baby girl left the hospital with her absolutely ecstatic parents," says the rep, who confirmed the birth to PEOPLE exclusively.

Source: www.people.com.

Babydoll said:

Harlow Winter Kate Madden was born Friday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighed 6 lbs., 7 oz.

"The beautiful healthy baby girl left the hospital with her absolutely ecstatic parents," says the rep, who confirmed the birth to PEOPLE exclusively.

awwwwwwwwwwww:cute:

I just saw this... I love that name Harlow... very cool!

you know what is funny, CNN pwn'd tmz.com and perezhilton.com in reporting the birth of nicole's baby... usually its the opposite..

update: as of now still no posting on their sites about the birth of her baby girl....

Last edited:
^ Happy for them! I hope she stays on the straight and arrow. Joel Madden is supposed be a great guy!

Harlow is a great name. My mum named me after Jean Harlow the actress because she loved her movies. :huh:

Christina Aguilera's popped too!!

The five-time Grammy winner and hubby Jordan Bratman welcomed their first child in Los Angeles on Friday.

The couple announced the birth in a quick text message to friends and family around 4 p.m.: "Baby has arrived. Mom and dad are doing well!" (Apparently not even the prospect of dirrty diapers can dampen their spirits.)

There were no further details immediately available. "As soon as I have more information I will let you know," the singer's rep said.

Do you think they'll beat each other up when they're out of the hospital?

"You bitch! How dare you give birth at the same time as me and steal my thunder! Now we'll have to share all the magazine covers!"

And then they'd hope to god and baby jesus that Britney doesn't do anything to upstage them this week.

Babydoll said:

Nicole gave birth and has already left the hospital?? what's up with that?:huh:

Chrstina hasn't even gone into labor yet, apparently.

Christina Aguilera has not yet given birth, despite published reports.

"She is still pregnant," a rep for the singer, 27, tells Usmagazine.com, adding, "she is not in labor."

Babydoll said:
Chrstina hasn't even gone into labor yet, apparently.

Christina Aguilera has not yet given birth, despite published reports.

"She is still pregnant," a rep for the singer, 27, tells Usmagazine.com, adding, "she is not in labor."

I may have heard on Entertainment tonight last night that she was scheduled to have a c-section this weekend...and that she and her husband had gone out to dinner to enjoy before the birth this weekend...but then again, I could have heard that wrong:wink:

I saw on E! today that Christna's hubby released a statement saying that Mom and child were doing great!

Way too many conflicting reports here. :huh:

It's on her offical website. She had a boy and his name is Max Liron Bratman. He was born yesterday not Friday, which is what the original reports said. Congrats to Christina and Jordan.:love:

^^ Awww, cute name.. Max!

Apparently, the name Liron means "My song" in Hebrew. And Max means "The Greatest."

I'm happy for her. It's nice to see normal, married people having babies in this crazy celebrity world.

McConaughey to be a Dad!
Posted Jan 15th 2008 8:28PM by TMZ Staff

Matthew McConaughey announced on his website today that his girlfriend, Camilla Alves, is pregnant with his child. Get ready to hang ten, little baby!

McConuaughey wrote, "My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together ... its 3 months growin in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far."

Calls to Matthew's rep were not immediately returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom