US Politics XXXVI: Special Masters of our Domain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone ever had a case about a stolen election, it’s Al Gore.

But to his great credit, he accepted the result when a 5-4 SCOUTS HANDED bush the election.

It was a perfect example of how to fight fairly and within the law, and also to accept a result for the good of the country.

It couldn’t have been any more difficult than what happened in 2020.

Again, what a series of embarrassing posts.

Yeah the fact that the poster here had the nerve to identify Al Gore as a complainer of stolen elections is quite ridiculous. It was the Bush team that sought the lawsuit to stop a recount that the Gore team didn’t have to ask for - the automatic recount was Florida law.

Hey guys, remember when Jimmy Carter stole all of those classified documents because he was pissed about losing to Reagan?

Oh wait, that never happened. Instead Jimmy became a humanitarian.

That's the difference between parties.

Yeah the fact that the poster here had the nerve to identify Al Gore as a complainer of stolen elections is quite ridiculous. It was the Bush team that sought the lawsuit to stop a recount that the Gore team didn’t have to ask for - the automatic recount was Florida law.
And then Dick Army sent his goons down to FLA (Brower County?) to literally physically harrass the recounters!

Broward. Dick Armey. Dick Butkus. It doesn’t matter which dick did what to who. Bottom line is it was Bush camp that threw their hands up and started complaining about fraudulent recounts. That’s literally Bush vs. Gore. That’s the premise of the case. “You can’t count these undercounted votes (likely in your name) (that that will likely make me lose) because the recount process cannot be trusted and will do harm to my assumed presidency. Stop the state mandated recount.”

So yeah. The fact that that poster has indicated “those are the easy ones” shows he or she has a superficial grasp at history and no basis for their attempted point.

i love this photo

FeXbdomX0AAlxO-

woman: billy joe? brandon's not half bad!

ron: :mumbles: stupidpersonablejoebiden

headache
A bit more context?

That's Prs Biden seeing the damage in FLA, speaking with people, DeSatan schelping along, but the guy in the "Cracker" shirt - a regular FLA citizen, or some local area well known person?

Or is it the fact the Cracker Tee guy - who the viewer might assume is RW drumphf supporter is looking friendly and laughing *with* Prs Biden?

headache
A bit more context?

That's Prs Biden seeing the damage in FLA, speaking with people, DeSatan schelping along, but the guy in the "Cracker" shirt - a regular FLA citizen, or some local area well known person?

Or is it the fact the Cracker Tee guy - who the viewer might assume is RW drumphf supporter is looking friendly and laughing *with* Prs Biden?

He’s enjoying a knock on Florida because the guy stereotypes as a Republican, but Biden is smiling with him and DeSantis looks left out and upset.

Alas, propagating the falsehood that Florida is a red state is unhelpful and has probably in fact led it to actually reddening. It’s really only up north in Florida where southern Republican stereotypes are real.

so the big ole Hunter Biden is a foreign agent and his laptop will prove it investigation has ultimately determined that he didn't declare some income on his taxes and he didn't say he smoked crack on a gun permit application.

well done, right wing media. you got him.

Only the crazies will care.

But that’s who they need to turn out.

Only the crazies will care.

But that’s who they need to turn out.

The crazies will turn out no matter what. It's the independents that you need to turn out, and I really doubt anything involving Hunter Biden would sway their votes.

He’s enjoying a knock on Florida because the guy stereotypes as a Republican, but Biden is smiling with him and DeSantis looks left out and upset.

Alas, propagating the falsehood that Florida is a red state is unhelpful and has probably in fact led it to actually reddening. It’s really only up north in Florida where southern Republican stereotypes are real.
I have two relatively reccent acquaintances who've lived
in FLA for ?5-8+ years. They're definitely liberal, progressive but being in the Orlando area they've had it w the hurricanes. They'll be working on leaving next year while they're still in their 60's.
They might have a few Dem friends there as well.

or, and hear me out here, it's because the photo is funny
Got it. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom