US Politics XXVII: Orange Super Spreader - Page 35 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-20-2020, 04:03 PM   #681
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
“We’ve got to get the attorney general to act,” Trump said in a telephone interview with “Fox & Friends” when asked whether a special prosecutor should be appointed to probe unverified allegations against the Bidens. “He’s got to act. And he’s got to act fast. He’s got to appoint somebody. This is major corruption, and this has to be known about before the election.”
And people think that muting his microphone will have any effect on this moron.

Frankly I could totally see him stomping across the stage and yelling in Biden's face.

Old 10-20-2020, 04:14 PM   #682
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
he really should be toast. like, if it were any other candidate, we'd be like: "toast."

i guess it's the perceived fanaticism of the "shoot someone on 5th Avenue" crowd combined with the willingness of the GOP to cheat that makes it feel so unsettling.

i will predict, however, that Trump will not win the popular vote. which should tell us something.
Well of course he won't win the popular vote, what with all of those illegal Californian votes and all.

And of course he should be toast. But he should have been toast when he came down the escalator to launch his sham publicity stunt campaign by calling mexicans racists, yet here we are.

So I'll add a third reason for my angst...

1. America is dumb
2. They'll cheat
3. This fucking guy is a political zombie who's done literally hundreds of things that would have killed anyone else's political career on the spot.

Old 10-20-2020, 04:21 PM   #683
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
And people think that muting his microphone will have any effect on this moron.

Frankly I could totally see him stomping across the stage and yelling in Biden's face.
That entire debate is going to be Trump yelling about Hunter Biden and his laptop. Trump and his goon squad have already sown the seeds about the moderator's alleged political bias. So it will be Hunter Biden and how rigged the debate is.
Old 10-20-2020, 04:30 PM   #684
Blue Crack Supplier

Twitter is swirling with rumors about a major WSJ article on Hunter Biden coming soon.
Old 10-20-2020, 04:33 PM   #685
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Twitter is swirling with rumors about a major WSJ article on Hunter Biden coming soon.
Great. It will be the Comey October surprise all over again.
Old 10-20-2020, 04:47 PM   #686
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-u....co/qQiF8aNkUK

I really hope they've got more than this...
Old 10-20-2020, 05:06 PM   #687
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 02:43 AM
Still waiting on the tidal wave of evidence against Biden that Bannon promised days ago.

I mean 36 million people have voted already, but I'm sure he's just holding onto it til the last second.
Old 10-20-2020, 05:12 PM   #688
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-u....co/qQiF8aNkUK

I really hope they've got more than this...
Yeah, I think the whole strategy is to just say that there are things to look into, hoping that voters just imagine the worst of some sort. Same thing as the Obamagate strategy. And that sure worked for em.

The problem is that corrupt pieces of shit like Trump, can't wrap their head around the fact that only his cult thinks badly of Biden, and normal, thinking people, like Biden and don't imagine the worst from him.
His positive ratings have gone up like 10 points during the election. That's unheard of!!
Old 10-20-2020, 06:48 PM   #689
Blue Crack Addict

Cheeto walked off in the middle of his 60 Minutes interview today and refused to film the second part with Pence later in the day. Threatening to release it before the Sunday airing to show us how “biased” it was. Meaning, it was a shit show x100000. Mandatory viewing.
Old 10-20-2020, 07:29 PM   #690
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...ldren-n1244066

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Lawyers appointed by a federal judge to identify migrant families who were separated by the Trump administration say they have yet to track down the parents of 545 children, and that approximately two-thirds of those parents were deported to Central America without their children, according to a filing from the ACLU on Tuesday.
But lack of civility is the real problem with the country right now.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:52 PM   #691
Blue Crack Supplier

headache

1) Some Americans are really dumb.
2) yup
3) yeah

I've got something that's keeping me in an unsettled state that's keeping me from getting too nervous about the Election so far.

Heard a public radio program that had me kind of see sawing about the EC a little white ago, but partly settled me back down again

Also heard something big may be a day or so away that'll damage the Repugs. But not certain about the source so ... but haven't checked in on the latest there.

I have a few generic Xanax for 11/3, 4,5 and 2 more after that.
Old 10-20-2020, 11:31 PM   #692
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Oh, hey, remember Trump's taxes, everyone? Yeah, they're back:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/polit...rds/index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/20/u...xes-china.html

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...535412f77f2c8e

Would be interesting to see this discussed at the debate this week...again, providing Trump bothers to show up.
Old 10-20-2020, 11:44 PM   #693
More 5G Than Man

Local Time: 06:43 PM
I'm not that worried about the polls one way or the other. It's all about the extremely narrow path that Trump has to walk to pull off the win.

You can't realistically convince me that he's winning Pennsylvania (barely won it last time against a less popular candidate, polling terribly, Joe Biden is a PA native), Michigan (polling terribly there, enthusiasm amongst unfavorable demographics, Trump-associated governor kidnapping plot), or Wisconsin (new covid epicenter) and those are the three key states. If Biden wins those three states and maintains all of Hillary's victories, of which there were relatively few, he's over 270. The map is wide open for a larger victory than that.

In the likely event that Trump fails to maintain three Democrat strongholds following a disastrous presidency, he would have to, what, flip Nevada or something? What other traditionally blue states are even remotely vulnerable?

Whatever the national polls may be saying, the margins were so narrow in 2016 that there's just not a lot of room for Trump in 2020. He's essentially got to run the table again with poor approval ratings, a pandemic and a crippled economy haunting him.

So no, I'm not worried. I care more about the senate races and how soon the election will be called. I'm pulling hard for Texas, Georgia and Florida to make things simple for everyone.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:34 AM   #694
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

If Biden doesn’t use this line at the debate, I may not even vote for him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Scaramucc...24340708495361

Trump paid more in taxes to the Chinese Communist Party than to the United States.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:12 AM   #695
Blue Crack Addict

US Politics XXVII: Orange Super Spreader

https://www.newsweek.com/mike-espy-e...-since-1540640

While I don’t see this seat flipping, it’s still extraordinary that it’s even being talked about. Of course the current R Senator is next level batshit crazy, so there’s that.
Old 10-21-2020, 10:04 AM   #696
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

https://twitter.com/new_narrative/st...180443141?s=21

I think we’ll see the opposite if Biden takes over, GOP led states will refuse any federal aid. Much like they did with Medicaid expansion.
Old 10-21-2020, 10:41 AM   #697
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrackerDe...13887425732609

Some competitive states processing/counting ballots very early, and with a greater potential for winners on election night: FL, NC, AZ.

Biden odds if he wins FL: >99%
Biden odds if he wins NC: 99%
Biden odds if he wins AZ: 98%
Old 10-21-2020, 11:02 AM   #698
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Cheeto walked off in the middle of his 60 Minutes interview today and refused to film the second part with Pence later in the day. Threatening to release it before the Sunday airing to show us how “biased” it was. Meaning, it was a shit show x100000. Mandatory viewing.
He is trying to claim that Lesley Stahl didn't wear a mask. I hope 60 Minutes will still air the interview and that it will show the wheels really coming off the bus.
Old 10-21-2020, 11:38 AM   #699
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Odds are the WH will release a heavily edited video

Then CBS will release the actual footage

All while a pandemic is surging out of control going into the worst possible time for illness
Old 10-21-2020, 12:03 PM   #700
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
He is trying to claim that Lesley Stahl didn't wear a mask. I hope 60 Minutes will still air the interview and that it will show the wheels really coming off the bus.
From what I read Stahl wore her mask right up to the point where she started the interview. The clip Trump tweeted of her was immediately after the interview talking to 2 of the crew who wore masks and she had not yet put hers back on.
Factor in the fact that she had the Rona already and recovered (which is why he now claims no need to wear a mask) and that tells us all we need to know.