US Politics XVI: Where the record player stays on all night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s peculiar that there was never a whistleblower for Benghazi, or Emails, or any other Democratic presidency.

Just the lame stream media working with the liberals to ruin the American dream.

And Trump is still obsessed with Clinton because she won the popular vote. For a narcissist, the facts / truth will haunt your ego forever

It’s peculiar that there was never a whistleblower for Benghazi, or Emails, or any other Democratic presidency.

Just the lame stream media working with the liberals to ruin the American dream.

And Trump is still obsessed with Clinton because she won the popular vote. For a narcissist, the facts / truth will haunt your ego forever

Dude, the freakin’ Director of the FBI Comey said she mishandled classified material and lied to the FBI, which is a felony, but was too chicken to complete the job and throw her in prison like anyone else would have been

But but but Clinton! Why are we bringing up Clinton when she is history and actually was not found guilty after many investigations? Why are you trumpets so obsessed with Clinton? Do you have a picture of her in your room or something?.

Last edited:
Dude, the freakin’ Director of the FBI Comey said she mishandled classified material and lied to the FBI, which is a felony, but was too chicken to complete the job and throw her in prison like anyone else would have been

I probably shouldn't engage, but

1. The FBI doesn't decide whether charges are to be brought, prosecutors do.
2. I'm not sure he ever said that she lied to the FBI.
3. Comey was very clear in his statement about why the FBI was not recommending charges:

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.

Basically, he says that she was careless with her e-mails, that her actions might warrant sanctions, but that the sharing of classified information would have to be proven to be intentional, which it never was, to warrant criminal charges.

It's almost like someone suffers from Clinton derangement syndrome or something

I probably shouldn't engage, but

1. The FBI doesn't decide whether charges are to be brought, prosecutors do.

2. I'm not sure he ever said that she lied to the FBI.

3. Comey was very clear in his statement about why the FBI was not recommending charges:

Basically, he says that she was careless with her e-mails, that her actions might warrant sanctions, but that the sharing of classified information would have to be proven to be intentional, which it never was, to warrant criminal charges.

BUT HER EMAILS!!!!

I mean it’s crazy to think that the freaking FBI would be some pro liberal / Clinton organization.

So the conspiracy being promoted by Trump and his minions is that the Clintons/Democrats framed Trump over Russia collusion ?

That somehow the Clintons rigged the 2016 election so they could lose ?

BUT HER EMAILS!!!!

I mean it’s crazy to think that the freaking FBI would be some pro liberal / Clinton organization.

So the conspiracy being promoted by Trump and his minions is that the Clintons/Democrats framed Trump over Russia collusion ?

That somehow the Clintons rigged the 2016 election so they could lose ?

Lol. Clinton probably called Ukraine to call comey to tell him
To open the investigation on Clinton again just days before the election so she could lose the election. That’s just about as ridiculous as some of the conspiracy theories these trump minions keep spewing out.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1178442759499370496?s=19

This all has to end in some kind of tragedy, right? I mean it just seems destined to end with some not job doing something horrible after being inspired by his tweets. I know it's already happened (Pittsburgh) but things are going to get pretty fucking dark as he gets more and more desperate.

My big concern has been that there would be violence if/when he lost in 2020. But everything does appear to be accelerating and will come to a head one way or another. He's deranged and his followers just as much if not moreso.

My big concern has been that there would be violence if/when he lost in 2020. But everything does appear to be accelerating and will come to a head one way or another. He's deranged and his followers just as much if not moreso.

I agree. That’s my fear too. If he looses the 2020 election I could see a lot of violence from some of his hardcore base. Even moreso if he were to be impeached and indicted (highly unlikely).

This all has to end in some kind of tragedy, right? I mean it just seems destined to end with some not job doing something horrible after being inspired by his tweets. I know it's already happened (Pittsburgh) but things are going to get pretty fucking dark as he gets more and more desperate.

Don't forget ElPaso. In fact I believe that 5 out of the last 9 right wing terror attacks did have some reference to Trump specifically or words from the terrorist that mirrored Trump's speeches and/or public statements.

That said. It is also still unbelievable that we have a president that doesn't know the difference between a person's constitutional rights in a criminal courtroom trial, and an impeachment inquiry.
And he thinks Liddle is a word. Christ

It might, i hope not! Keep that whistleblower and his/her people safe! And who ever else- didn't they say at some point a few people became concerned? I could have mixed some stuff. Fast and furious news! :ohmy:

There where some great memes and replies in that twitter feed! :applaud:B

Hoooo, boy. :(
What the fuck is a perfect conversation anyway?

:lol:

Don't forget ElPaso. In fact I believe that 5 out of the last 9 right wing terror attacks did have some reference to Trump specifically or words from the terrorist that mirrored Trump's speeches and/or public statements.

That said. It is also still unbelievable that we have a president that doesn't know the difference between a person's constitutional rights in a criminal courtroom trial, and an impeachment inquiry.
And he thinks Liddle is a word. Christ

scary, scary stuff - trump's most rabid followers.

a couple of you might not remember the Oklahoma City Bombing
:sad:

Last edited:
I’m more concerned he has the nuke codes (and has from beginning ) and would be willing to burn it all down.

Oh, yeah, then there's that.

Hopefully someone will take them away, or maybe he will think he can escape and there fore wouldn't want to "burn it all down" bc then wouldn't have some at least semi-luxurious place to hide in.

If he's that narcissistic maybe he wouldn't want to kill himself anyway (along with the majority of humanity with him) !

I love that, after three years, he’s still randomly Capitalizing some Words in his sentences. Shane is liberal elites couldn’t get through to him with elementary school English. Sad!

Civil war? Lol trump’s ego is through the roof! He is not that special. He is just a special kind of stupid. Sure there might be violence by his sad base and he will encourage, but a civil war? Not when the true hardcore fanatic base is so small.

Rudy is right. The difference between investigating and holding accountable people for actual crimes, high crimes, etc... vs made up crimes is WAY out of whack. They should be treated equally.

For fuck's sake, a lawyer should know that media coverage has nothing to do with "equal treatment under the law." He does know it, but he also knows what plays well with Trump's knuckle-dragging sycophants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom