Trump General Discussion IV: Unpresidented! Very sad! - Page 32 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-20-2017, 12:25 AM   #621
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 07:53 PM
Trump General Discussion IV: Unpresidented! Very sad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post

The Russian conspiracy is en vogue because it helps everybody rationalize how November 8th happened.
Wrong. It's "en vogue" because it has been supported and vetted by independent branches of the US intelligence community, who ALL agree with the conclusion that Russia meddled in our election. Unlike your delusional "Clinton and Podesta ran a child sex ring out of a pizza shop" conspiracy theory, which has absolutely no evidence to back it up.

Quote:
Hey protect the narrative at all costs if it suits you. Y'all are in for a bumpy ride. Tomorrow will be especially rough. Throw out deductive thinking in exchange for some salty fucks to throw around the board. There is a whole new DOJ in town starting Monday . . . We will find out what is criminal and what is conspiracy.

The amount of cognitive dissonance in this paragraph is astounding.

Old 01-20-2017, 12:55 AM   #622
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
I just like how our concerns about Trump are being dismissed as "salty". 'Cause apparently that's the only reason we can't stand the guy. We're just being "salty".

Quote:
Originally Posted by gareth brown View Post
At this stage I think it's clear they'll defend anything.
So it apparently seems, as Oregoropa's posts are proving .

Still would be more than fine with Trump being impeached, though.

(Believe you me, I sure as hell don't want Pence, either, if Trump is removed from office, but that'd be one of those bridges we'd figure out how to cross once we get there in regards to deciding how to deal with and fight him.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzledbylight View Post
On Terry Gross's NPR radio show today she played an interview with 2 ethics lawyers one from W Bush team and one PresidntvObama's team. They both explained how the President-Elect will be up to the wazoo in conflict-of-interests business issues, and possibly some other lawsuits as well. Unfortunately, it'd be up to the he Republican House to bring impecmeant proceeding... But somerhing or a group of things might become so bad...
Yeah, the Republican-led Congress will definitely pose an issue. Will they cower to the Trump supporters and let his shit slide, or do they care enough about trying to be re-elected down the line to where they'd be willing to risk going after him?

If any of them actually does have the guts to go after him should there officially be something worthy of impeachment, that could possibly get them a small sliver of my respect. Just a sliver, mind, but it'd be something.

Old 01-20-2017, 04:25 AM   #623
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 01:53 AM
Quote:
Since Russian conspiracies are allowed in this thread, let's go through the logic

- Russians trick Podesta into releasing thousands of personal emails onto the open market

- Podesta emails are vetted and leaked by Julian Assange

- Hillary loses on November 8

- The Podesta emails among other things cost Hillary the election because there is no way she could have lost the Electoral College to Trump

- It's the Russians fault

- But when we discuss the contents of Podesta's emails today there is nothing controversial. Or the controversial parts we don't like are ignored.

The Russian conspiracy is en vogue because it helps everybody rationalize how November 8th happened. To accept this conspiracy theory requires you to acknowledge that John Podesta is at the very least an unsavory political pariah with some strange proclivities. Otherwise why would his emails be a problem? On a deeper level there is a trove of information that could lead to multiple inquiries into US Uranium Sales to Russia, Cheating in the Primaries, and yes Pedophilia.

I know none of this really matters to the gallery of posters in here. Its all conspiracy, hyperbole, and fake news. These conspiracies suck because they implicate the a high level Democratic figure who had aspirations to be her SoS along with other party members. The only person to blame is John Podesta. Maybe for full disclosure we should crack open Kelly-Anne Conway's emails so we can draw some moral equivalence.

Hey protect the narrative at all costs if it suits you. Y'all are in for a bumpy ride. Tomorrow will be especially rough. Throw out deductive thinking in exchange for some salty fucks to throw around the board. There is a whole new DOJ in town starting Monday . . . We will find out what is criminal and what is conspiracy.
Seriously dude? You should read what you write out loud to yourself then maybe just maybe you will see how ridiculous you sound! You should quit while you are ahead!
Old 01-20-2017, 04:27 AM   #624
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
That's what a lot of people believed. Hell, forget making it to the debates, I didn't even think he'd last a month or so back when the election very first started going.

Seriously, he's tried to run before and back then people were like, "Ha, ha, ha, that's funny, Trump, go back to your 'Apprentice' show now." and left it at that. WHY couldn't that have happened again here?

As for this Kevin guy you're all talking about, this is my first time even hearing of him. But I feel like I've learned a lot about him here, and based off what you and Dave have said about him, all I can say to the people in Canada is: please do NOT make the same mistake we did. Please. With Trump taking office here and the Brexit thing happening overseas and far-right politicians running/trying to take power in other various countries we're allies with, we need at least one remaining bastion of sanity.
Very well said!
Old 01-20-2017, 04:41 AM   #625
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 02:53 AM
someone really seems to enjoy negative attention
Old 01-20-2017, 04:47 AM   #626
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 02:53 AM
The moron doesn't even know who he's talking to when called:

Quote:
“Trump spoke to Mr Tusk and mixed us up,” Juncker told Germany’s BR television, according to a transcript from the Munich station. “That’s the thing about international politics. It’s all in the detail.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...mp-name-mix-up

"Oh, it's so complicated, how am I supposed to know?", is probably his response.
Because you are the damn President, that's why!

And reiterating the lie that UK had to leave the EU because poor sobs (only sixth biggest economy in the world) were "forced" to take in so many refugees. Fuck they had to do.
First of all, the right to seek asylum in any country you choose is a fundamental human right. Not some EU-enforced legislation. Mind you, the right to "seek" asylum. Countries may still decide that this person has no grounds to be granted asylum. And England managed to keep them out and have France deal with it, anyway.
Second, thanks to the EU the UK even has the perfect system in place to keep people far away: The Dublin III agreement. Since 1992, the Dublin agreements stipulated that the EU member country which was the first port of entry has to take in refugees, process their claims, and only then decide where in the EU this person or family might settle. If a person entered through Italy and made it all the way to England (or Scotland, or Wales, or Northern Ireland), England could send this person back to Italy. Naturally, there are a few exception, such as this person already having family in England, or a court finding that Italy does not have the capacity to care for the person, or Italy is not capable of respecting the person's human rights (happened to both Italy and Greece).
Leaving the EU will mean leaving the Dublin agreement. It's still a long way for any refugee to get to the UK, but if they make it, there's no system in place anymore to forego your responsibility as a country to respect a person's right to claiming asylum.

"They can't handle all the refugees, and the EU is forcing them to!" Cry me a river, fucking cynical bastard.
Old 01-20-2017, 06:20 AM   #627
Refugee

Local Time: 02:53 PM
I can't shake the feeling that I'm watching a car crash in slow motion. It isn't Trump who's driving. It is a conglomerate of people who can't see further than their own fence.
I really, really hope Trump and this administration is all bark, no bite. But if this ends as badly as my instinct tells me it might - and that's seriously badly, even for us doen here in the South Pacific - then what?
I'll know I watched the car crashing and didn't stop it.
How the hell did we get to this place...
Old 01-20-2017, 07:38 AM   #628
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwilad View Post
I can't shake the feeling that I'm watching a car crash in slow motion. It isn't Trump who's driving. It is a conglomerate of people who can't see further than their own fence.
I really, really hope Trump and this administration is all bark, no bite. But if this ends as badly as my instinct tells me it might - and that's seriously badly, even for us doen here in the South Pacific - then what?
I'll know I watched the car crashing and didn't stop it.
How the hell did we get to this place...
We got to this place by idiots who think trump would be the answer to what ever problems they have! To them it was all obama's fault and trump is their saviour! Too bad they are so freaking dumb to know that trump is playing them nicely! To trump this was like stealing candy from a baby! I never in my entire life thought there would be so many idiots that fall for this guy! And I have no problem offending any trump supporters on here! You should be offended!
Old 01-20-2017, 07:47 AM   #629
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabiggestu2fan View Post
We got to this place by idiots who think trump would be the answer to what ever problems they have! To them it was all obama's fault and trump is their saviour! Too bad they are so freaking dumb to know that trump is playing them nicely! To trump this was like stealing candy from a baby! I never in my entire life thought their would be so many idiots that fall for this guy! And I have no problem offending any trump supporters on here! You should be offended!

Thank you for your kind support.

That was so touching I think I will go shine my tin foil hat.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:19 AM   #630
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the iron horse View Post
Thank you for your kind support.

That was so touching I think I will go shine my tin foil hat.

Ya'll haven't exactly done yourselves any favors this week have you?

You came in trying to claim Obama moved troops without telling the people, that was disproved in 30 seconds. Then you came in with a story that was disproved years ago by BIPARTISAN sources.

And then another came in and doubled down on pizzagate. Stellar week.

So you can see why it's incredibly hard to think you all made an informed vote right?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Old 01-20-2017, 08:37 AM   #631
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Ya'll haven't exactly done yourselves any favors this week have you?

You came in trying to claim Obama moved troops without telling the people, that was disproved in 30 seconds. Then you came in with a story that was disproved years ago by BIPARTISAN sources.

And then another came in and doubled down on pizzagate. Stellar week.

So you can see why it's incredibly hard to think you all made an informed vote right?

BIPARTISAN sources, what a wonderful suggestion.

I must remember to watch only CNN and read the New York Times.
I must always agree with members of MY political party.
I must never read or allow myself to read other viewpoints.
I must never question the claims of global warming activists.
I must worship the president (if a member of my party) and never question his actions.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:50 AM   #632
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

I must worship the president (if a member of my party) and never question his actions.

You are so completely out of line.

I don't have a political party, I have voted for candidates from at least 3 parties in my lifetime.

I watch CNN, Fox, BBC, listen to Hannity, NPR, and several online sources.

But most importantly I fact check, I respect facts, and I don't make up my mind until after I have the facts.

And you my friend are the last person to be preaching to anyone about worshipping their president.

Old 01-20-2017, 08:51 AM   #633
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Since Russian conspiracies are allowed in this thread, let's go through the logic

- Russians trick Podesta into releasing thousands of personal emails onto the open market

- Podesta emails are vetted and leaked by Julian Assange

- Hillary loses on November 8

- The Podesta emails among other things cost Hillary the election because there is no way she could have lost the Electoral College to Trump

- It's the Russians fault

- But when we discuss the contents of Podesta's emails today there is nothing controversial. Or the controversial parts we don't like are ignored.

The Russian conspiracy is en vogue because it helps everybody rationalize how November 8th happened. To accept this conspiracy theory requires you to acknowledge that John Podesta is at the very least an unsavory political pariah with some strange proclivities. Otherwise why would his emails be a problem? On a deeper level there is a trove of information that could lead to multiple inquiries into US Uranium Sales to Russia, Cheating in the Primaries, and yes Pedophilia.

I know none of this really matters to the gallery of posters in here. Its all conspiracy, hyperbole, and fake news. These conspiracies suck because they implicate the a high level Democratic figure who had aspirations to be her SoS along with other party members. The only person to blame is John Podesta. Maybe for full disclosure we should crack open Kelly-Anne Conway's emails so we can draw some moral equivalence.

I know a lot of people have gone with the "come on, you're better than this" argument. But you're not.

If this is what you post here, peddling false natives about child sex rings at pizza parlors, and scales to justify racist statements, I can only imagine what you post in places that aren't as tight about what you can and can not say without getting banned.

There are issues with the Clintons. There is no question about that. They often blur the lines between what's fair game and what's breaking the rules. They're politicians; tends to be a problem with politicians; the swamp and all that.

She was an imperfect candidate. I don't deny that for a second, I never have, and have consistently stated that I wish there was a legitimate third option.

It's often been asked how you could ignore the absolutely horrific things about your own candidate, and the soon to be President; his racism, both blatant and subtle; the sexism; the sheer incompetence; how he's run his business into the ground; his mocking of disabled reporters and his just absolutely dangerous relationship with the press and the first amendment.

Now we know.

If you're willing believe this cockamamie pizza gate bullshit, believing that Trump is a good businessman who's going to look out for the little guy isn't much of a stretch.

I pity you.

But let me get this straight... the party that ran on law and order and defending our police departments against the terrorist BLM movement also believes that law enforcement is soooooooo utterly inept at their jobs that there are child sex rings being openly advertised with pizza logos and nobody's been able to crack the case other than a couple of jamokes on Reddit.

Got it.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:58 AM   #634
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Quote:

That is rich coming from you.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:14 AM   #635
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
Unlike your delusional "Clinton and Podesta ran a child sex ring out of a pizza shop" conspiracy theory, which has absolutely no evidence to back it up

You didn't see the triangle?
Old 01-20-2017, 10:35 AM   #636
Blue Crack Distributor

A Texas pastor with a controversial penchant for bashing Muslims, Mormons, Catholics and homosexuals will deliver a private sermon for Donald Trump and his family shortly before he is officially inaugurated as the 45th President of the United States.

Rev. Robert Jeffress, who fervently stumped for Trump on the campaign trail, leads the First Baptist Church in Dallas and announced Thursday evening that he will deliver the exclusive prayer session to Trump, President-elect Mike Pence and their respective families.

"Honored to deliver sermon 'When God Chooses a Leader' for Trump/Pence private family service," the pastor said over Twitter.

The leader of a 12,000-member megachurch, Jeffress is infamous for slamming Islam and Mormonism as deriving "from the pit of hell," accusing President Obama of "paving the way" for the Antichrist and peddling false figures about HIV prevalence among homosexuals, who he have said lead "miserable" and "filthy" lives. He has also suggested that the Catholic Church is being led astray by Satan and that Islam is an "evil religion" that "promotes pedophilia."
Old 01-20-2017, 10:37 AM   #637
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
A Texas pastor with a controversial penchant for bashing Muslims, Mormons, Catholics and homosexuals will deliver a private sermon for Donald Trump and his family shortly before he is officially inaugurated as the 45th President of the United States.

Rev. Robert Jeffress, who fervently stumped for Trump on the campaign trail, leads the First Baptist Church in Dallas and announced Thursday evening that he will deliver the exclusive prayer session to Trump, President-elect Mike Pence and their respective families.

"Honored to deliver sermon 'When God Chooses a Leader' for Trump/Pence private family service," the pastor said over Twitter.

The leader of a 12,000-member megachurch, Jeffress is infamous for slamming Islam and Mormonism as deriving "from the pit of hell," accusing President Obama of "paving the way" for the Antichrist and peddling false figures about HIV prevalence among homosexuals, who he have said lead "miserable" and "filthy" lives. He has also suggested that the Catholic Church is being led astray by Satan and that Islam is an "evil religion" that "promotes pedophilia."

Sounds like his minions would approve
Old 01-20-2017, 10:40 AM   #638
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post

He will fit right in.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:56 AM   #639
Blue Crack Addict

watching a split screen where the clintons are arriving on the left looking like they're showing up to a funeral, and on the right riot cops are gassing and clubbing protesters and reinforcements are marching through the streets. this is such a weird, surreal scene.
Old 01-20-2017, 11:28 AM   #640
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:53 PM
Melania Trump really is a class act, stunning, so glad to have her as First Lady.