Trump General Discussion IV: Unpresidented! Very sad! - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-11-2017, 04:16 PM   #281
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:04 PM
Ugh @ everything

Old 01-11-2017, 04:26 PM   #282
New Yorker

Local Time: 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
Interesting you mention that. Seems to be Hillary and the Democratic party's playbook right now
this is true. they are refusing to examine their failures. But! Though it's not been proven it's looking pretty likely that Russia has been trying to get Trump in for a long time. There's the hacking thing, but there's also his longstanding relationships with shady Russians, and a few of his cabinet picks are super cozy with Russia/Putin. The law firm his lawyer works for just won Russia's Law Firm of the Year award ffs! Also, he hired hookers to watch them pee on a bed there. You only do that where you're most comfortable.

Old 01-11-2017, 04:40 PM   #283
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:04 PM
Quote:
Interesting you mention that. Seems to be Hillary and the Democratic party's playbook right now

What?! What?! Are you serious?!

You haven't taken one single honest look at your president elect have you?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Old 01-11-2017, 04:40 PM   #284
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Island View Post

Here's something that I've come to understand: if something is called racist or sexist it's best to accept it because as a white person isn't the best judge of how something may be experienced by a black person. Likewise, a man is not the best judge of what a woman should find to be sexist.

and where we get "mansplaining" and "whitesplaining" is the presumption that white people and men are the best arbiters of deciding what is and what isn't racist and sexist, and that if a black person or a woman were to think they have experienced racism or sexism, they should check with a white person or a man to make sure that the intention actually was racism or sexism or if they are being too sensitive.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:45 PM   #285
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
That you just keep falling for this shit is amazing. I'm embarrassed for you
Old 01-11-2017, 04:47 PM   #286
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
You're Fired!
jeesus i could not believe he said that

whole thing did my head in - so surreal! how the fuck did it come to this?!
Old 01-11-2017, 06:09 PM   #287
Refugee

Local Time: 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
and where we get "mansplaining" and "whitesplaining" is the presumption that white people and men are the best arbiters of deciding what is and what isn't racist and sexist, and that if a black person or a woman were to think they have experienced racism or sexism, they should check with a white person or a man to make sure that the intention actually was racism or sexism or if they are being too sensitive.
Well said

Sent from my SM-G920I using U2 Interference mobile app
Old 01-11-2017, 07:48 PM   #288
Blue Crack Addict

As a woman, I'm waiting for Oregoropa's 10 levels of sexism so that I can use it in the corporate world next time I think something is sexist. God knows a man would know better.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:55 PM   #289
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 03:04 PM
I just saw clips from that press conference of Trump's on TV earlier. Lord almighty, that was embarrassing. How the hell are people still defending this asshole?

On the note of sexism, when I was watching Obama speak about his wife last night, all I kept thinking (alongside "Awww") was, "See, Trump? This is what showing genuine respect towards a woman looks like."
Old 01-11-2017, 08:03 PM   #290
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
I just saw clips from that press conference of Trump's on TV earlier. Lord almighty, that was embarrassing. How the hell are people still defending this asshole?
Do you miss the good old days when the press just fainted in the presence of POTUS? This guy is an embarrassment to journalists everywhere.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:06 PM   #291
Blue Crack Supplier

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1484183152.956288.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	11044
Old 01-11-2017, 08:09 PM   #292
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 03:04 PM
Yeah, Oregoropa, that's totally comparable to Trump ranting at everyone in sight and calling people names. ????

The press did like Obama when he took office, yes. Know why? 'Cause Obama didn't act like an asshole to people.

And nothing in that clip negates my point that Trump's a jerk and anyone who voted for him should be flat out embarrassed by his behavior. You elected a creep to office. Own up to it already.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:22 PM   #293
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post

And nothing in that clip negates my point that Trump's a jerk and anyone who voted for him should be flat out embarrassed by his behavior. You elected a creep to office. Own up to it already.
Yeah I voted for him, and I would do it again. He's a bull in a China Shop, and the China Shop is our government which has descended into a cronyist morass over the past 20 years. 15 trillion in debt since 2000. It's time to break some china (no pun intended). I didn't watch the whole press conference, but I thoroughly enjoyed the parts that I did. The press has a lower trustworthy rating among the Public than the congressional favorability rating of ~15%.

CNN has truly become a joke. Proven collusion with the DNC against Bernie and Trump. If you say that is BS, then why was DWS forced to resign? That is not journalistic integrity of holding Truth to Power.

We have had 8 years of Obama bashing Fox News. Trump calls CNN 'fake news' and suddenly everybody is panicked that the 1st Amendment is on the chopping block.

Everybody take a deep breath.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:25 PM   #294
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Is your hero Trump going to be the first one or will he continue to foam at the mouth/Twitter?
Old 01-11-2017, 08:26 PM   #295
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Is your hero Trump going to be the first one or will he continue to foam at the mouth/Twitter?
Well played
Old 01-11-2017, 08:38 PM   #296
Blue Crack Addict

I also love how the right is laughing at CNN as if the left likes them.

I blame CNN largely for where we are today. It's their 20 years of "presenting both sides" and "both sides do it" false equivocating and their running of Trump's events, speeches, interviews 24/7 for the last year that contributed to him getting elected. Appalling behaviour driven by ratings/money.

So they can go fuck right off along with the revolting Trump.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:42 PM   #297
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Yeah I voted for him, and I would do it again. He's a bull in a China Shop, and the China Shop is our government which has descended into a cronyist morass over the past 20 years. 15 trillion in debt since 2000. It's time to break some china (no pun intended). I didn't watch the whole press conference, but I thoroughly enjoyed the parts that I did. The press has a lower trustworthy rating among the Public than the congressional favorability rating of ~15%.

What Trump policies do you feel are going to address the issues you're concerned about?
Old 01-11-2017, 08:45 PM   #298
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

I'm convinced Don Lemon is double agent working for Trump. Making a fool of himself non-stop in the past two weeks thus discrediting CNN further. Getting absolutely bombed on-air NYE in New Orleans (if you haven't seen the video its worth checking out) and seeming to run interference on serious outrage of the Chicago kidnappers-torturers of the mentally-challenged guy.

Quote:
What Trump policies do you feel are going to address the issues you're concerned about?
Still waiting on your percentage of uncertainty on Climate . . .
Old 01-11-2017, 09:01 PM   #299
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
We shouldn't pay attention to what Trump says and does. We should pay attention to what Kellyanne Conway says is in his heart.
Okaaaaaay, Kelly-A.

Do we not not remember the phrase(s)

1- Words have meaning.
2- Words have consequences.

So either, stfu Kelly, or have the President-Elect send a
team to go into the future grab Mr Spock, or Deanna Troy and have them tell us what's "in his heart.

Irvine glad you and your guy had a lovely Mediterranean vacation! (Slow reply, no WiFi at home)
Old 01-11-2017, 09:20 PM   #300
New Yorker

Quote:

CNN has truly become a joke. Proven collusion with the DNC against Bernie and Trump. If you say that is BS, then why was DWS forced to resign? That is not journalistic integrity of holding Truth to Power.

We have had 8 years of Obama bashing Fox News. Trump calls CNN 'fake news' and suddenly everybody is panicked that the 1st Amendment is on the chopping block.

Trump will add $5.3 trillion to the debt.

And if you're waiting for certainty about climate change you might want to check out research done by Exxon. They, BP, and 97 percent of climate scientists know what what's happening. As does everyone else who isn't si arrogant they think they know more about a topic than the most brilliant climate scientists is the world. We've known the heating effects of GHGs si CE the 1800s.