Trump General Discussion IV: Unpresidented! Very sad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A long overdue change :applaud:
Quote >>>

The incoming Trump administration is considering moving White House press briefings out of the West Wing to accommodate more than the “Washington media elite,” President-elect Donald Trump’s press secretary said.

“This is about greater accessibility, more people in the process,” Sean Spicer said Sunday on Fox News Channel’s “Media Buzz.” Involving more people, including bloggers and others who aren’t from the mainstream media, “should be seen as a welcome change,” he said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...-briefings-from-west-wing-to-accommodate-more

or

"we'd like to muddy up the waters, make it harder for real journalists to ask real questions about what we're doing, and make it a lot more inconvenient for the president to actually get up in front of them... 'cause they're liar liar pants on fire and we've got twitter so who needs them bing bing bing make america great again build the wall."

So Brexits a good thing according to Trump? If the UK leave the single market as is now being said, it'll be an absolute disaster for the country.

John Lewis participated in the civil rights movement in the 60s and once got his head beat in by the police. He took that, got elected, became one of the most liberal politicians in D.C. What has he done to help people? I think nothing much other than live the high life and keep that frown on his face.

You're not shocking or offending anyone but you are making yourself looking like an idiot. If you want to get a rise out of people you might want to try a method that doesn't make you look like a fool.

or

"we'd like to muddy up the waters, make it harder for real journalists to ask real questions about what we're doing, and make it a lot more inconvenient for the president to actually get up in front of them... 'cause they're liar liar pants on fire and we've got twitter so who needs them bing bing bing make america great again build the wall."

:up:

Maybe Trump has a point. I mean, just look at this crime infested shit hole

d2c78b796a6aae04020d281b38c8eedb.jpg

buckheadAtlanta9_king_091814.jpg

visitImageTablet.jpg

Atlanta-Georgia-Governors-Mansion-Buckhead.jpg

Mount-Paran-Northside-Buckhead-Atlanta-Georgia-NeighborhoodDSC0049.jpg

Serioualy... just look at all that god damned crime.

It is not only unhealthy but it actually stops any real discussion on issues.
No, I'm sure constantly call it hyperbole, sweeping it under the rug, but being very quick to label racism when perpetuated by someone of color does that.

In Chicago after the torture of a disabled man by four people some liberals were defending their actions as just young teenagers doing stupid stuff. it wasn't a hate crime the CNN commentator told us.
And when 3 white teenagers sexually assaulted(with a wire hanger) and attacked a disabled black student in Idaho the state said it wasn't a hate crime or sex crime. Boys being boys. But Breitbart didn't cover that story did they? Hmmm, wonder why.

John Lewis participated in the civil rights movement in the 60s and once got his head beat in by the police. He took that, got elected, became one of the most liberal politicians in D.C. What has he done to help people? I think nothing much other than live the high life and keep that frown on his face.

Wow, this is pure ignorance.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

So Brexits a good thing according to Trump? If the UK leave the single market as is now being said, it'll be an absolute disaster for the country.
And that is a good thing for Trump. The more little countries there are, how easier it is to bully.

If Europe only could work together better, we would be a 750 milion people strong economic powerhouse.

And that is a good thing for Trump. The more little countries there are, how easier it is to bully.

If Europe only could work together better, we would be a 750 milion people strong economic powerhouse.

Russia, too. With a damaged NATO, weakened EU, and dysfunctional US, Putin smules.

This is an astoundingly ignorant statement.

My comments on Lewis I apply to many of the career politicians in Washington. This includes those in both parties. For decades I have only seen them increasing the size of government, ignoring the Constitution and a few years into their office becoming multi-millionaires. I have a few more, but I will stop there.

So my recent post on Lewis included some of these grievances. Sure he played a part in the civil rights movement. He spoke at the March on Washington. Like McCain being a Vietnam hero, Lewis being a civil rights icon does not mean you should be immune from being criticized.

Calling Trump not legit only added more to the trash and division of the past few weeks. Did not President Obama call for a peaceful transfer of power?

Rep. Elijah Cummings has stated he is willing to talk and try to work with Trump. He has suggested Trump give Lewis a call. He hopes they can work it out.

I hope they do.

Last edited:
The peaceful transition of power relates to the job being handed from one President to the next without force it bloodshed.

It in no way means that people who hold opposing views of the incoming president should keep their mouths shut and accept it.

Last I checked, I didn't see Lewis leading tanks on Washington.

Calling Trump not legit only added more to the trash and division of the past few weeks. Did not President Obama call for a peaceful transfer of power?

The Republicans seemed to have no problem disrespecting Obama from practically the moment he got into office, so...

I have much respect for any administrative officials and leaders trying to make this transition as smooth as possible. They need to, it's their job to do so, and I hope they can make it work.

But the fact remains that Trump isn't exactly doing anything to earn any respect he and his supporters feel he deserves. People need to learn respect has to be earned, not automatically given out, and he has yet to earn it in my eyes.

My comments on Lewis I apply to many of the career politicians in Washington. This includes those in both parties. For decades I have only seen them increasing the size of government, ignoring the Constitution and a few years into their office becoming multi-millionaires. I have a few more, but I will stop there.

Which makes your voting for Trump even more hypocritical.

He's big government, doesn't understand the constitution, and has only his and his cabinets' interests in mind.

My comments on Lewis I apply to many of the career politicians in Washington.

My previous comment stands. To accuse Rep. Lewis of using his position to line his pockets at the expense of the people is the height of ignorance. For someone who often likes to chide others in here that "reading is fun," you could sure stand to do some of your own here.

Seems like the Clinton Foundation is beginning to close up shop, or at least power down significantly. 96 employees being laid off. Hillary said they had a better rating than the Red Cross during one of the debates. Could it be that products of 'access' and 'power' they offered no longer hold any value?

It is still under Investigation by the FBI. Might just be prudent to cease operations under being cleared.

Seems like the Clinton Foundation is beginning to close up shop, or at least power down significantly. 96 employees being laid off. Hillary said they had a better rating than the Red Cross during one of the debates. Could it be that products of 'access' and 'power' they offered no longer hold any value?

Another retirement.

It is still under Investigation by the FBI. Might just be prudent to cease operations under being cleared.

The CGI is shutting down, not the Foundation, and it was announced in September. What they did this week was alerting the city that they were doing what they said they were going to do 4 months ago.

Could it be that Oregeropa should stop reading right wing blogs and investigate what's going on himself?

One of the best things to come of the results of this election is that the Clinton Foundation can go back to the unbelievably good work they do around the world.

The Trump foundation can continue using proceeds to purchase Tim Tebow memorabilia and buying off state attorney generals (who they will later give jobs to).

The CGI is shutting down, not the Foundation, and it was announced in September. What they did this week was alerting the city that they were doing what they said they were going to do 4 months ago.

Could it be that Oregeropa should stop reading right wing blogs and investigate what's going on himself?

This is why Trump is moving the press room, so he can normalize the propaganda machines.

They can no longer investigate for themselves. Another FYM poster is still telling me on Facebook that Ben Carson grew up in public housing therefore qualified to head HUD.

Trump's Merica; you don't have to think for yourself, be decent, or remember anything you ranted against the last 8 years.

Still under FBI investigation. Not normal for a charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom