List the drugs you've done

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
filledeperle said:
I don't get it - why is caffeine considered to be a "drug"? It doesn't make you do anything such as alter your state of mind - or at least, it doesn't for me. :D

Because it's physically addicting.

i just wanted to say that ouizy's shroom story is quite possibly one of the funniest things i've ever read on interference.com.

well done homey.

:wave:

originally posted by joyfulgirl

Because it's physically addicting

:hmm: So that explains why I drink up to four or five cups of caffeine a day (and sometimes more). :D

Perle

Last edited:
Advil, have taken Codeine for pain, am an occasional drinker (not the heavy stuff... mixed drinks, Bailey's on the rocks, mellon balls, etc.), and took a puff on a cigarette when I was 9 years old. It was thoroughly disgusting and I told myself I would never, ever smoke anything. Especially since because my mother smoked when she was pregnant with me and through my first four years of my life, I now am graced with chronic bronchitis. I become borderline asthmatic when I'm around someone who's smoking. :shrug:

that's about it. don't drink (hardly ever), don't smoke, what do you do? miss goody-two-shoes. heh.

Moonie :D

weed - no
speed - no
acid - no
heroin - no
alcohol - no
tobacco - no
caffeine - yes, and i pretty much hated it.
hot chocolate - yes
music - yes

hmm...i'm pretty clean.

Mountain Dew supposedly has an abundance of caffeine in it. Oprah told me that, so if its wrong, blame her.

I have to ay, I can completely understand why people do use drugs and why people unfortunately become addicted. I spent New years day and all of the next this year on a morphine drip and I have to say, it was a happy blissful blurry old 2 days. Morphine and pethidine are obviously strictly controlled but mirror the effects you get from a lot of hard street drugs. Most people would agree that the feeling you get from them is really good. Thankfully we dont feel the need to experience it over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom