global pandemic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in a massive gathering place in Chinatown and am traveling to San Francisco on Saturday.

I'm just going to start bathing in hand sanitizer.

giphy.gif

Apparently the NY Times is reporting that Dr. Anthony Fauci is only allowed to speak about the coronavirus when the WH says he can.

If I were Fauci or any other health officials, at this point I'd say, "Fuck it" and just go on every media outlet imaginable, or find other outlets and means available, and keep talking about this issue and informing people what's going on.

If it makes you feel any better:

https://www.rte.ie/news/health/2020/0227/1117991-ireland-coronavirus/

As of that article’s publish date, I indeed traveled from Dublin Airport to Belfast via public transportation.

And I learned the news sitting just one floor below where the isolation ward is in the very hospital the patient is in.

So yay I get to await tracing protocol to ensure I or my family aren’t at risk [emoji15]

So word is Pence wasn’t even his first choice, but Dr Drew and Andrew Wakefield both declined the position. Poor Pence, he gets no respect.

I really can't imagine a single task for which Pence would be anyone's first choice except perhaps to sit silently and look dumb while your boss spews nonsense.

I really can't imagine a single task for which Pence would be anyone's first choice except perhaps to sit silently and look dumb while your boss spews nonsense.

They say this originated in bats,
the logical choice would have been one of those doctors that can talk to animals.

Even if he is in the clear, he didn't look well (there is a chance that he got Rubio nerves).....so why share the bottle with your kid? It's just poor judgement period.

Sounds like a lot of Iran's government has the virus, and they're shutting everything down.

And here in America we have Donnie Junior claiming the Democrats want millions of people to die so we can stop Trump's winning.

Mulvany stated earlier today that this is a hoax, and to just turn off your tvs rather than look at the markets.

Pompeo wouldn't answer if this is a hoax.

You know who doesn't believe it's a hoax, Wall Street.

GOP & White House will do everything to protect Trump. Even if it means the entire country becomes sick.

You have Presidential Medal of Freedom winner Rush Limbaugh telling people that this is a virus that has been unleashed by China to affect the US economy and influence elections and the Democrats are doing their part.

In all seriousness, while there are million reasons daily why Donald Trump should be booted from office or dragged out in handcuffs, this virus has the potential to decimate him in the election.

Remember when Condy Rice was shopping for designer shoes while New Orleans was sinking? That was like good governance compared to the Trump administration's response now.

Really cool that the first case in Oregon is about three miles from my house

Official acceptable facial hair from the NHS. (to allow proper seal of masks- Hitler and Stalin would be fine):

Attachments

• skynews-cdc-facial-hair-coronavirus_4932208.jpg
    skynews-cdc-facial-hair-coronavirus_4932208.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 23
  • skynews-cdc-facial-hair-coronavirus_4932211.jpg
    skynews-cdc-facial-hair-coronavirus_4932211.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 23
In all seriousness, while there are million reasons daily why Donald Trump should be booted from office or dragged out in handcuffs, this virus has the potential to decimate him in the election.

Remember when Condy Rice was shopping for designer shoes while New Orleans was sinking? That was like good governance compared to the Trump administration's response now.
There's an alternative scenario that I've been thinking about that would do the opposite...

The way to stop this if a full scale outbreak occurs is to stay home, not gather in large numbers, etc. etc., right? Right.

So what happens in November if there's a ful blown pandemic on the US? How do you hold election day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom