It's Officially# Vegas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dizzy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Who goes to a conference in Vegas for work and posts in the middle of it??? Me!!! :laugh:

Tomorrow, I will be able to cross off one thing (actually a lot of things) on my list of things to do....

Go the Hoover Dam and fly over the Grand Canyon! :hyper: We'll also be able to land inside the rim. :eek:

Not much gambling for moi, but I'll be going on three roller coaster rides!!! Yayayayay. :hyper:

Karl is just leaving there today. He said the best part of his trip was going to see the Blue Man Group (the blue guys from the Pentium commercials). Ok honey....:der:

Have fun! :wave:

I remember Hello Angel postin at Interference back when she was there for a conference...but that was a few days before U2 played there. :applaud:

bonosloveslave said:
Karl is just leaving there today. He said the best part of his trip was going to see the Blue Man Group (the blue guys from the Pentium commercials). Ok honey....:der:

:confused: That show closed months ago...

j/k :sexywink:

seen any hookers yet? heh heh
Last time I was in Vegas, some hooker sat next to me rubbing my leg. Then security came along and she dissapeared.

Last edited:
That sounds so fun (what dizzy posted, not the hooker stories)!!! I :heart: roller coasters. I might have to get married in Las Vegas since there's no residency requirement. :chapeloflove:

Vegas. An interesting place. Anything can happen.

There is a reason they call it 'Sin City'.

:macdevil:

hehe...we might actually be moving to Vegas in the next few years! But I am ready to come back for a visit...I'm gonna bug Elevation next week and see if they've been invited back for St. Paddy's Day 2004! :hyper:

:wave:

A bunch of firsts for me in Vegas:

First helicopter ride.
First :angel: time to see a lewd show. :uhoh:
First time to see the Grand Canyon! Was a bit disappointed though as we went to the West Rim and I was expecting to see a huge crater (duh)...which they said is viewable from the South Rim. I have to go back then. ;)
One of the first few passengers on the new thrill ride X-Scream. :hyper: Damn, we were guinea pigs. :crack:

Lost a few, won a few on the slots. That's the only thing I know how to play. :reject:

BTW, majority of the people on the Grand Canyon tour were English. Had a great time listening to their accents. :drool: The ones from Manchester probably got sick of me raving about their music. :laugh:

WARNING: Don't spend too much time gambling at Caesars Palace unless you're ready to hear Celine Dion singing all night. :no:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom