It's officially slooooow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sparkysgrrrl

War Child
Damn...
It's usually slow, but today is really slow.
A lot of Americans getting sleepy on turkey no doubt

:sexywink:

13.gif

I'm here...........yes I am.......................I had some turkey....not too much turkey, but I had too many olives....hot diggity damn I love olives...and my dad doesn't...so I got to have them all.......my dogs had some turkey too. It was a blissful day for all. I don't like pie though.

I'm here :wave:

I had turkey and stuffing and cheesy broccoli and salad and bread and this yummy jello mold stuff my mom makes.

:drool:

Now I'm drinking gallons of water because I'm thirsty.

And sleepy.

And bored.

In honour of american thanksgiving I just ate a choco chip muffin

for brunch I went to a buffet at the Double Tree hotel with my parents...had cheese, and veggie sticks and dip, and strawberries, and eggs benedict, and turkey, and dressing, and candied yams with pecans, and mixed vegetable caserole with cheese, and rolls :drool:

then for supper we had the Thanksgiving special at the restaurant at the hotel where my parents are staying...had more turkey, with stuffing with cranberries, and sweet potatoes, and green beans and carrots, and rolls...we were too full to eat the pumkin pie so we got it to go and will eat it tomorrow :drool:

we also saw two movies today.... "Far From Heaven" which is excellent :up: (Dennis Quaid is in it), and we saw James Bond...which was ok...to me it was just another James Bond flick, though I like Peirce Brosnan as James Bond (Remington Steele used to be one of my favorite tv shows :lol:)

tomorrow my mom and I are going shopping while my dad stays at the hotel and watches football (Texas A&M vs. Texas Longhorns) :lol:

It's Thanksgiving...

All the restaurants are closed.
All the book stores and cafes are closed.
All the retail stores are closed.

Of course, Thanksgiving is going to be a slow day.
I wouldn't be surprised if Interference is getting less traffic today... because *most* Interferencers probably have real lives... except us, who can't live without posting in IO, every hour. :macdevil:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom