It's Official# Should I go????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should I go??

• Go to class, slacker!!

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Nah, just sleep in and enjoy the day off

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Stay home and study for Spanish/Bio exams

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • I dont care, why are ya asking me?

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Tommorrow is a drop in day in Spanish meaning If I want to go to class to get assistance before the test on Friday I can but if I dont want to go I dont have to and I won't be missing any points.

So should I go???????

well i obviously had questions to ask before voting on such an important poll. you future is at stake here. :angry:

well if you're not having any problems and can study on your own without needing the teacher for help, then don't go. My number one factor would be how early in the morning the class is :wink:

i picked #2 which is horrible but that's what i would have done. i like sleeping. but if you are worried about the test than you better get up and march your hiney over there. :angry:

I voted for #2. sleep always wins with me. always.
you can study when you wake up. But, if you really feel you need the help, by all means go to class.

well i can't vote cuz what i would have voted for isn't an option...i'd say sleep in (i'm definitely not a morning person and if i didn't need the extra assistance and i didn't have to go, i probably wouldn't go) but then maybe you should spend a little time studying later in the day, so a combo of #2 & 3

I went for 20mins bc of the guilty trip Iris gave me :p

kidding:laugh:

seriously I went to show Sr. Valdivia that I cared for my grade and want to show him that was indeed giving my effort towards class.

Back
Top Bottom