it's official @Salome's dating agency

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, I forgot to mention

I did win (though it was a tie) the Intereference 2003 most snoggable bloke award

I rule!

yesh

unaccustomed as I am to speaking in IO, I just had to say

:lmao: :lmao:
AND
:madspit: :grumpy: to non-smokers:madspit:

:hug: :kiss: smokers:heart: :up:

2 in the one day?*faint*.....speaking of dating agencies

I like to cast my eye over the "connections" page in our local weekend paper. I particularly liked this man's specificness( is that a word?) a man who knows both what he wants and what he does not want:lmao:

"....Tall bloke in Oz needs lady to 50.n/s, n/d, computer skills, a totally free spirit,a greenie,vtpr. No pets, kids,religion, clubs,job, crook back, or old bomb car...".:lmao: :lmao:

well i think it's funny.

yes well...it kinda hit a nerve.
I'm hooked again, and was told last night my hair smells of smoke:(

Re: 2 in the one day?*faint*.....speaking of dating agencies

cass said:
I like to cast my eye over the "connections" page in our local weekend paper. I particularly liked this man's specificness( is that a word?) a man who knows both what he wants and what he does not want:lmao:

"....Tall bloke in Oz needs lady to 50.n/s, n/d, computer skills, a totally free spirit,a greenie,vtpr. No pets, kids,religion, clubs,job, crook back, or old bomb car...".:lmao: :lmao:

well i think it's funny.

what does n/s and n/d stand for? :huh:

maybe salome just needs to hire a maid? lol

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

he hasn't seen MY kind of housework yet :sexywink: :macdevil:

he never did answer my question about what he meant by housework either :ohmy: :sexywink: :flirt:

ABEL said:

he never did answer my question about what he meant by housework either :ohmy: :sexywink: :flirt:
well basically,
using available energy to get certain things done in the house

:kiss:

ok people, slight setback

my reject secretary is not impressed with the aplicants so far

:(

daisybean said:
Maybe we should have a Bachelor type situation and one by one salome votes one "housework girl" out at a time.
my secretary can live with that option

we're getting closer :)

:hyper: :flirt: :sexywink:

*suddenly feels like this is Salome's version of Survivor meets the dating game* :shifty: :uhoh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom