It's official #rant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
This morning I get a phone call (before 9am :rant:) from my credit card company, saying I owed $70 that is past due and was scheduled to be reported to the credit bureau if they didn't receive my payment today...I was like wtf? I never even got a notice! The lady says, well that's because on the last bill you only paid a partial amount. (it was around christmas and i was broke so I couldn't pay the full amount)...I was like wtf? She said they only send out the statements when you pay in full....isn't that just wrong????? How can you know when your bill is due when they don't send you one!!!!!!! :censored: :rant:

Anyway, I paid with a check over the phone, so all is well.

Im glad impoor but last week I got a CHEQUE BOOK and a SOLO CARD which is kinda like a credit card but i cant spend money i dont have in my account haha!

I wrote everyone in the house cheques but then thought they might cash them in so I had to take them off them again :slant:

lara, i have one of those too (solo card). here they just call them check cards. it was great cuz for the most part, i just use that instead of any of my other credit cards. usually, i'm buying stuff and i have money in the bank to back it up, so why use a credit card? it costs me since they throw in finance charges. so i use my check card instead.

now, when i wanted to get my chair from pier one, i used my pier one card because i didn't have enough money and wanted to pay it over time. i'm so happy, i managed to get a discover card (with a huge credit line! yay!), a sears mastercard, a pier one card, and an exxon gas card.

that's fucked up abel. me, i only don't get a statement if i DO pay it all in full. the only reason is because i make my credit card payments online and i told them to not send me statements because i don't need them. howevah, if i owe money (i usually try to pay before i get an invoice to avoid finance charges) then i get a statement. this is with discover, mind you. i don't remember what exxon does for me because i don't remember when was the last time i paid the bill (because i hardly drive anymore, i never need gas. my mom uses it and pays it for me instead, so it's almost more like her card, lol). i don't know about sears, i think they do the same thing discover does. i bought my mom a dishwasher for christmas and i paid it off like a week later, lol. pier one i think sends you stuff no matter what, but i dunno cuz i bought my chair in late november and i've not paid it off completely yet.

Back
Top Bottom