It's Official: I Still Get Happy At Upping My Post Count!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*plans change - we're now going to Olive Garden to eat pizza there, and are making our company pay for it!! * :drool:

today sucked bc not only did I drop my class but also one of my other classes was cancelled and so I was on campus until 4:30pm when I could have left around 1pm :angry:

martha said:
Poor Khan! :hug:
thanks. :slant:

it's ironic you mention cake. see, i had a migraine all day. anyone who gets them knows they have the tendency to knock you flat on your ass. so anyway, i'm watching the cosby show (because nothing better was on and i refused to be sucked into the evil web that is real tv) and i decide to make cupcakes. so, i make them, and then i eat two as the nausea has passed. half an hour later, i start feeling nauseous again so i take some pepto. too late. :barf:

now i can barely move. but my migraine's all gone!! and i pigged out at chick-fil-a (seeing as how the only thing i ate all day were the cupcakes and they didn't last). so i'm happy now.

I just hope you get to 20,000 when Im around :wink: Will there be ballons and confetti? :hyper:

Crap I just spilt my Smirnoff Ice Triple Black :sad:

it's funny cos it's true

tell you what sic-myster, I'll bake a cake
I need 20, 000 candles

I am nothing much to say lately.. except I'll be lucky to become a New Yorker by the end of this year. :|

Back
Top Bottom