it's official I DON'T HAVE A CAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:slant: yeah my mom has said the same thing. i don't know she took care of her cousins dog a for about mth and was so happy to have him around. i had a feeling that she was ready for another dog, but when i asked her she said no. but i have told her if i see a beagle pup for adoption i am adopting the dog and bringing him home.

you know what, Iris? When my first beagle Harvey passed away, my family and I were devestated. My mom didn't know if we were really ready for another dog, but since we had our mutt Lucy, we figured she needed another playmate and we could tell she was sad, too. We went out and got Wally - another beagle. He was the runt of the litter and quite a terror when he was a puppy. We couldn't figure out how BIG pieces of fern were getting into the back room (den) until one day, I was in the kitchen and heard all this commotion. I went quietly to the room and peeked in, only to see a little beagle puppy butt wiggling through the doggie door, and then the rest of his body, and then a big-ass fern following close behind. He was dragging in the damn ferns backwards through the doggie door. He was something else. He chewed up all my mom's flowers that were lining the bed of our lemon tree until all there was was a stick for him to gnaw on. He was such a silly puppy. He was so small that when he ran, he'd trip over himself - short, stubby legs and all that.

See that rabbit? That's Blackie - the dwarf rabbit. So, it give you an idea of how small Wally was when we got him.
3375%3B%3A%3A723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D676%3D%3B%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E2323397828359ot1lsi

Wally chewed on anything that resembled a vine or a stick. lol. he also pulled clothes off the clothesline in the back yard. he was a brat, but, gawd I miss him.
3375%3B%3A%3A723232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232488737594nu0mrj

Wally pretending he's Snoopy. He loved to perch on top of the couch.
3375%3B%3A%3A723232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248873744%3Bnu0mrj

I had to share these. I loved my dogs so much - just as much as the rest of you love your pets. ;)

So, Iris, what I'm saying is, even though your mom won't be replacing your beloved Beagle, she can still have joy again in having a dog around. The little bugger would probably fill the void that is so obviously there.

Moonie :D

Lemon Meringue said:
He's too cute. He must be fake! :cute:

Naw. he was as real as a little bundle of black, brown, and white fur could be. ;)

Thanks, all. I really do miss him. I miss my other dogs, too. They all had their own little personalities and such, but Wally was just a turd sometimes. LOL

I'll never forget what a spaz he turned into after he had a bath. Oh, dear gawd, was he whacked out. He'd run around in circles, all over the living room, all over the house, but we wouldn't let him outside, 'cause then he'd run around in the first dirt pile he could find. He hated baths, so I think half the spaz stuff was because he was just happy to be out of there. He knew what "BATH" meant and as soon as the word was said, or as soon as he heard the bathwater running, he'd go and hide. He also knew what the word "WALK" meant and as soon as I said anything resembling that word, he'd run and get his leash and drag it along with him while I tried to put it on him.

Anywho. Yeah, he was a nut. Here's a dorky picture of him:
3376275523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232488737596nu0mrj

Moonie :D

I :heart: cats I have 2 their names are Churris and Cachimbis, also I have 2 dogs (Pinto and Guaguarito) but I prefer my kitties:cute:

moon_is_playing_tricks said:
Wally chewed on anything that resembled a vine or a stick. lol. he also pulled clothes off the clothesline in the back yard. he was a brat, but, gawd I miss him.
3375%3B%3A%3A723232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232488737594nu0mrj
:cute: AWWW! That is adorable...I SO want a dog.

Sicy said:

wtf??

I was asking you to post pictures of your kitties so I could see them because I love cats.

madspit me. :angry:

:confused: :eek: I'm sorry Sicyta I didn't understand. :reject:

Well I dont' have pics of my kitties but one is white/ yellow and the other is black/white/yellow/gray

:wave:

Last edited:
pita said:
:confused: :eek: I'm sorry Sicyta I didn't understand. :reject:

Well I dont' have pics of my kitties but one is white/ yellow and the other is black/white/yellow/gray

:wave:

I thought about it and thought maybe you didnt understand. No worries! :hug:

They sound very cute :cute:

We are thinking about adopting a Golden Retiever from a local Resue organization. We were interested in this one, but someone else got her. :angry:
Winnie03109e.jpg

Last edited:
Lemon Meringue said:
We are thinking about adopting a Golden Retiever from a local Resue organization. We were interested in this one, but someone else got her. :angry:

:hug: that's alright - I get a feeling he wasn't much of a U2 fan. I get the feeling he liked country music. :shrug:

Okay Beagle people.
This is Benny. He is 6 months old, lives in Grand Rapids Michigan and he's looking for a home.
MI171.1694151.jpg

This is Oliver. He lives in Lawrenceville, GA and he is looking for a home.
GA111.1567771.jpg

Aren't they cute! :cute:

zonelistener said:

:hug: that's alright - I get a feeling he wasn't much of a U2 fan. I get the feeling he liked country music. :shrug:

Maybe you're right. But we would have taught her to like U2. :up:

Lemon Meringue said:
Okay Beagle people.
This is Benny. He is 6 months old, lives in Grand Rapids Michigan and he's looking for a home.
MI171.1694151.jpg

This is Oliver. He lives in Lawrenceville, GA and he is looking for a home.
GA111.1567771.jpg

Aren't they cute! :cute:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I want them both! But, I live in an apartment and I'm not allowed to have a dog. can't wait to move out of here one day and get me a house with a big ol' backyard and lots of space for a dog to run and play.

:sigh:

one day... one day.

Moonie

yes it is :D

OH MY GAWD. this site makes me want to cry! i want to adopt all of those beagles!!!

oh how cute. this is Oliver's profile:

[q]My name is Oliver and I love to cuddle. I'd also like to run and play with some kids. I don't much care about dogs. They're OK, but I'd rather play with kids!! I'm potty trained and crate trained and am up to date on all my shots and neutered. My foster mommy says that I am the sweetest cuddler in the house, but that I am REALLY interested in food. She's trying to teach me to be a good boy when people are eating, but I am a Beagle after all! I was born with an excellent sniffer. Oh, and I'm pretty good around cats also. I find them fascinating, but don't chase them ever. If you have some kids I could play with (or have some around alot) and think you'd like to bring me home forever, e-mail my foster mommy at: lynette.crane@biogelusa.com[/q]

:heart:

i just emailed his foster mommy.

Last edited:
:sad: i am really crying over here.

GA218.1568729.jpg

[q]Lou is a nine month old purebred Beagle that was found starving to death. Lou is now a happy, healthy puppy that loves to play. He gets along with other dogs and children. Lou requires a fenced yard as he is an active pup. We adopt only to the Atlanta metro area.[/q]

Back
Top Bottom