Its Official Coldplay d a U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

welshigirl

The Fly
I dunno if you guys have baught Coldplays new album yet but theres a song on there that is soooooooo U2 and I just can't get enough of it,I keep playing it over and over! Its called Fix You its such a beautiful and inspirational song IMO!

Have any of you guys heard it?

Btw next to U2 Coldplay is my fav band,can't ya tell?:wink:

Fix you is the most annoying song I've ever heard. Coldplay only can make up good songs live. Moses, Ladder to the Sun, and One I Love are perfect examples. Other than those 3, Shiver is OK.

actually I like Coldplay

and I like Fix You.

But, let me say: I also have a penchant for emo music. Coldplay has, and always will be, more emo than U2.

Emo has been criticized for its whiny quality, sentimentality, and overall obsession with failed relationships.

I love it for these reasons, not in spite of them!

But now I digress.

U2 are better than Coldplay, end of story.

Emo is kind of a one-trick pony, even if it is one of my favorite tricks.

Acrobat_Al said:
Fix you is an amazing, amazing song....

It affect me on a very deep level, I must say...

:sad:

Is that the one they played at Live 8? I don't really think it's that amazing if it was. My mom actually made an interesting point while it was on. She said "That guy in Greenplay can't sing, he simply doesn't have it." She had no idea about the band's history, comparisons to U2, etc.

Later, however, she did comment on how great Coldday were...:wink:

So I finally heard one of the new Coldplay songs the other day..."Speed Of Sound" or whatever...and I thought it was really boring.

Okay...I can't believe that:

1. I'm talking about new Coldplay.
2. I'm doing it in IO.

I officially hate myself. :angry:

Which one? The one for the people who think the new Coldplay is boring, the one for people who hate themselves, or the one for people who hate me?

Back
Top Bottom