It's Official 3:10am

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7.40 pm

i took many law exams, too. i feel your pain.

i'm on the east coast of canada, not too far from the atlantic. more specifically, in a trashy city named moncton, in new brunswick.

how's the west coast of australia?

6:44am and its the first crisp morning of the year. Autumn is here :hyper:

I studied accounting and there were 6 SIX law units in tht course. :sick:

What did you study law for, Miss Canada, girl, unspecified, March 5?

7.50 pm and i feel so... exposed. :uhoh:

what'd i leave unspecified?

got my law degree two years ago, wanted to get into human rights law. my career is taking a little detour, but i'll get there one way or another. the scenic route is always more interesting and challenging.

six law units in accounting? yikes. sounds very thorough.

6:53am and the sun is up

Unspecified? loll. Most of your profile,

This possibly easier over email, are you interested in emailing me?

belilindt (at) gmail (dot) com

7:05am and the children are awake.

Organic chemistry sounds more interesting than tax law. It my well be more difficult but it least it sounds interesting.

And useful.

10:57 pm

organic chemistry is interesting once you understand the mechanisms

but the volume of material that I need to review for my final is bit overwhelming :crack:

4:13pm

I dont have anything to add to this about academia, as everything they told me today, I have already forgotten the words/names for.

2:11pm and Angela Harlem is fibbing. You do so know fancy words! All that canvas, gauche, dark room talk is really difficult to follow sometimes because you know the lingo, and I don't :woe:

4:25pm and :p to you miss accounting law and other stuff person!

I learned a really fancy word today and have now genuinely forgotten it loll. It involves a lens. I keep calling it myopic, but it isn't...obviously :D
This will drive me mad. I feel like I have a disability. :woo: :cm:

it's 8:28pm

the lens is um...it um...it focuses, but it doesn't do something else. you know? you know on a normal lens how you twist it to zoom and the lens to focus? this one doesn't zoom, just focuses. used on slr mainly as digi does this anyway, being schmancy and shit.

it's coming to me. like christmas.

not in my communist photography class it isn't.

nothing is my friend in that class. i should have done this course years ago before my brain stopped functioning.

btw, it's 9:11pm
11 again :mad: nm

dear myusernamehere,
why are you awake at such an ungodly hour?

yours,
pepsi max'd

9:27pm

ps i passed that assignment beli, but i have deja vu so i think i already told you
:crack:

and crikey me am i thirsty right now. i feel like i live in subsaharan desert, not er...where i live now.

serves me right for forgetting my drugs til 9:29pm

Back
Top Bottom