IT'S OFFICIAL #285

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonochic you are halarios! my mom is staring at me because i'm laughing at your stories.

hey, you like Ryan adams? I like Ryan adams. I went out and bought his cd when I saw the bono/corrs version of when the stars go blue. but whenever I ask anybody if they have heard of him they say, "eww! yeah I have heard BRYAN adams. he sucks."

stupid bryan adams.:madspit:

hey my last post wasn't supposed to be here. what the heck yo?
sorry for wasting space. i was posting on this other thread and it just ended up here. that's embarrasing.:ohmy:

just to play it cool; Um yeah hey I...I like kitties too.( few close one.)

zooperson...you can NEVER post in the wrong thread in IO...cuz none of them make sense, really...LOL

Yes...I :heart: Ryan Adams...he rocks my world...and other things...but I guess other things are all a part of my world, so that was redundant, wasn't it?

Yeah, my friends and everybody all think I love Bryan Adams.........wankers....:rolleyes:

yeah I didn't realize that there were 4 other pages. my bad. I was confussed. hey it's late okay. i'm kinda new to this board still.

your cool!:D

yeah, my friends are wankers too. but i love them all.

Okay. since my other best friend is making me kinda upset. She wanted me to go to some protest thing at the beverly center(which is a shopping center in L.A.) were they are going to "inform" people of the "evils" of after thanksgiving sales. don't ask. I have no idea what the deal is. but I think it's a waist of time. it's one of those Hippie w/ Flowers in Their Hair things, you know? sometimes she scares me.

My best friend back home is like a hippie. She's freaky in a weird, cool way. I miss her...even though she used to kick my ass. But she bought me UF on vinyl, so, hey...what can I say?

*random quote for the evening*

"I'll suck, trust me. Plenty of suck where that come from. All kinds of bad suck."

Yeah i was reading about that in your profile just now. i have a UF vinal. I just started collecting them I also have R&H and I tottaly lucked out when I found The Joshua Tree in this one store. It wasn't were it was supposed to be.

Hey, your fun. but my mom is asking me to get of now so as she could use the phone.

I'll talk too you latter. Oh, and happy thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom