It's Official #1445

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
i need some love.

not the kind you honk for. the kind that's just there. :)

i call my parents (cos they NEVER call me) and they're always like "ok, we're going to go now." i KNOW they don't have LIVES! what the hell is going on! and if one person alludes to anything with honks i will track you down and eat your gutterbrain minds just after explaining to you how wrong that is to suggest about parents.

and long weekends for canadians are no good for me. :mad:

I know what you mean. I miss the conversations where I could just talk about anything and everything and could literally just feel love between us...

Though I could use some of the honking variety, as well.

april, get a fucking answering machine

i am honking like nobody's business. but in 3 days i shall honk no more. :D woo!

i'm just lonely...again...yay living far away from everyone. :slant:

Twas just yesterday i gave every one some good clean lovin in my good day thread....but i can repeat...:heart: ((((((((EVERYONE IN INTERLAND)))))))) :heart:

you all mean the world to me. :D Thanks for being such awesome people!!!

Lilly I'm lonely too. I've got lots of friends, but not even ONE real good, close friend that i need to talk to every day and just connect with. Prolly another reason i whine about boys so much too. No best friend OR boyfriend, whilst ALL my girls have boyfriends. Pisses me off that they can't take one day out of the month for a girl night either. :mad:

I'm sick of being the third wheel...I mean, don't they have the rest of their lives to be married? What gives? I've spent the last 2 weekends here. Gosh how i'd love to just go out and get fall down drunk again, like the good ol days BEFORE the boy bus came to town and missed me...... :(

((((((interference))))))) is my savior

Last edited:
Ali Rose said:
Twas just yesterday i gave every one some good clean lovin in my good day thread....but i can repeat...:heart: ((((((((EVERYONE IN INTERLAND)))))))) :heart:

you all mean the world to me. :D Thanks for being such awesome people!!!

Lilly I'm lonely too. I've got lots of friends, but not even ONE real good, close friend that i need to talk to every day and just connect with. Prolly another reason i whine about boys so much too. No best friend OR boyfriend, whilst ALL my girls have boyfriends. Pisses me off that they can't take one day out of the month for a girl night either. :mad:

I'm sick of being the third wheel...I mean, don't they have the rest of their lives to be married? What gives? I've spent the last 2 weekends here. Gosh how i'd love to just go out and get fall down drunk again, like the good ol days BEFORE the boy bus came to town and missed me...... :(

((((((interference))))))) is my savior

My problem isn't that all of my friends have s/o's but that my ONE really good friend lives 400 miles away and I don't get to talk to her nearly as much as I'd like, plus I dunno...there's just some weird akwardness between us lately...probably mainly on my part (for reasons I won't go into now,). But yeah, I actually go out pretty often with friends from work, and while I do have fun, at the end of the day I still feel lonely.

____
:hmm: Sidenote: If I pretend to not want anything right now, will it trick The One? into finding me quicker?

How YOU doin???

I think Diemen and i have won this weekends "most pathetic with no lives" award....:crack:

Have we done ANYTHING other than be online this weekend, adam????

FINE! :madspit:

I'll just keep it for MYSELF then!

*puts shiny trophy on shelf*

*edit*

and BTW...you and I are THROUGH!:grumpy: :mad:

*dumps drink over Diemens head and storms off*

Last edited:
that'll teach ya to hijack this thread

Ali Rose said:

1. is that next to your "queen of the jackasses" crown?

2. please don't waste liquor like that. think of the underaged!

But....but....but...

Ali Rose said:
FINE! :madspit:

I'll just keep it for MYSELF then!

*edit*

and BTW...you and I are THROUGH!:grumpy: :mad:

But I was working to save up money for my trip to Minnesota!

*tumbleweed drifts by*

:sigh: :( I knew it was too good to be true.

Bartender? Double shot of tequila please - and a towel.

*Puts on One More For The Road*

____
:sad: You just wanted to see me with the wet look. :D

Aw baby I can't stay mad at you....I bought you some flowers...They look fake but they SMELL real...yeeeah.

Hurry up its cold here......:mac:

:sexywink:and bring some of that chocolate wit yo fine self..

hotel-room.jpg

i realize there are 2 beds, but i figure i can stay in the other one while you both hijack my sleep too.

Im lonely all the time bc I dont have any really close friends that i could completely trust.:censored: I dont even really have any type of friends, I dunno know why either. I mean dont get me wrong I have people that i talk to every once in awhile and i talk to pple all the time but I never get asked to go anywhere or to any parties or dates or anything.

So lilly, I understand and know :hug:

I don't know what to say....

Please forgive me Lilly. I'm really sorry.

Sorry to Diemen too. I've been out of hand.

Last edited:
I too am also very sorry. Had I know this thread was very serious to you I definitely wouldn't have made light of it or gone totally off topic.

Please accept my apologies.

Back
Top Bottom