It's Official#100?F

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm with bg, i wish it was summer all year round.

however, i hate it when it's fall (since we do get the four seasons here) and we get a fucking heat wave. i want the weather to be representative of what season it is. just like i don't want it to be 65 in summer, i don't want it to be 85 in fall. :tsk:

Mr. BAW said:

Show me your Abel popsicle smile.... :lol:

:lol:

cold.gif

although right now i'm at home and i'm :combust: :shrug:

:D never mind

for those of you who really like fall
move to the netherlands
we get 9 months of it per year :grumpy:

Sue DeNym said:
I live in Phoenix. Triple digit temperatures start in late April and last until further notice. :madspit:

It's still in the 100s here. I've seen it in the 100's in November! :scream:

hey :wave: i am in tempe. it is usually cooling off this time of year. i am from Seattle originally and i'll tell you, i like it better here(not for the heat but for the sun). it is so depressing in Seattle when it rains all the time!

it''s 11 degrees celcius in the sun right now :hmm:

they predict crappy weather starting tomorrow though :grumpy:

angie called me weird :sad:

:grumpy:

the sun has disappeared
so we'll probably have rain and cold within a few minutes now :up:

jesseu2 said:

hey :wave: i am in tempe. it is usually cooling off this time of year. i am from Seattle originally and i'll tell you, i like it better here(not for the heat but for the sun). it is so depressing in Seattle when it rains all the time!

Pleased to meet you. :wave: I've lived here for 35 years, and am itching to move someplace that has four actual seasons (as opposed to Phoenix's two: "hot" and "tourist"! :D ). No place on this planet has perfect weather, but I really need a change.

Those of you who think I'm crazy for wanting to move, please keep in mind that some people do better in cold weather than hot weather.

And I really :heart: fall! The nicest time of the year!

Back
Top Bottom