IO#This morning I dreamt I lived in Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I was buying a bitchin' little three story townhouse (I guess) with a nifty one-car garage underneath it. I had lovely tree-lined views of that tall building with the antennae on it.

The one problem was that I was Ben Stiller. :| And I was wearing a jogging suit.

I am insane.

have you been watching too many movies...? :eyebrow:

first richard burton, now stiller? :huh:

I dreamt that Mel C (?....whichever one was Sporty Spice) from the Spice Girls was making trance music now and she looked like Har Mar Superstar (complete with hairy, flabby man chest :huh: ), and she was massive because listening to her music, going to the shows, or even looking at pictures of her induced seizures in people....I guess people in my dream world liked to have seizures? :shrug: Anyway, I had a seizure because I saw pictures of her in a magazine and then I don't remember anything for a while....Then I was in a field with all these people and a family that was going to be on Oprah because they had like 20 babies and they couldn't hold all the babies and kept dropping them everywhere, and the babies kept crying and only I could make them stop crying, so they gave me a baby as thanks.

i still remember my dream of when bono was killed by a psycho shower.

so basically you dreamt you were me. i live in chicago with ben stiller. and i'm wearing a track suit. :|

:coocoo:

Screaming Flower said:
so basically you dreamt you were me. i live in chicago with ben stiller. and i'm wearing a track suit. :|

Flour, can I move in with you?

:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom