IO: The Politest Prank Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
This morning we woke up to discover we were the victims of the time honored TPing of the house.

Well, it wasn't much of a shock.

One of the girls in our son's class (4th grade) was having a birthday slumber party. Yesterday, the mom called and asked if we would mind if the kids came over during the night to TP our house (she wanted to have a late night outing for the girls). We just laughed as said "okay".

Around 11:00 pm, we heard the girls arrive, giggling madly as the tossed TP around the front of the house. They tried there best (never getting any in hard to reach places).

We also discovered a little "thank you" goodie bag for our kids (the same stuff given to the girls at the party).

I doubt I will ever see a "prank" pulled so politely.

It took me a really long time to figure out what TPing was. :|

What sweet kids though.

I think one of our favourite pranks was melting wax crayons on the radiators of our bedrooms or bouncing on our beds and jumping off them and dancing on the floor when there where visitors in the living room, beneath our rooms. I also got into a phase of designing dresses for my dolls and used to cut the material out of everyone's duvet covers. We must have made our poor Mum mad. :slant:

MY brothers and I would give my mother a heart attack - we would go around and gather every blanket in the house that we could find, pile them on the bedroom floor, and take turns rolling off the top bunk bed. We're really lucky we didnt hurt ourselves more when doing this now that I think of it.

once when i was 14, there were some kids in my youth group from church who i would go with and tp some houses of kids we knew. my mom said half jokingly..."jeez i must not be cool enough to get my house tp'ed by the youth group:|" and i said...
mom, we dont live in a house, its hard to tp an apartment." well, the next weekend after that we woke up to find our volkswagon bus tp'ed. my mom couldnt stop laughing and saying "you love me you all really love me!" lol!!

She ls Raging said:
MY brothers and I would give my mother a heart attack - we would go around and gather every blanket in the house that we could find, pile them on the bedroom floor, and take turns rolling off the top bunk bed. We're really lucky we didnt hurt ourselves more when doing this now that I think of it.

I used to tie a skipping rope onto the safety bar on my bunk bed and swing over it and into my sisters bed on the bottom. It's a wonder I didn't hang myself doing that. We also used to get a blanket and swing it over the bedroom door, which when it was opened was facing the bottom of our beds. We would then get one sibling to tie the blanket around their waist while 2 of us would pull on the blanket from the top bunk and lift them off the ground and try and hawk them over the door. The more I think back on it, the more I think we were little horrors. :uhoh:

nbcrusader said:
This morning we woke up to discover we were the victims of the time honored TPing of the house.

Well, it wasn't much of a shock.

One of the girls in our son's class (4th grade) was having a birthday slumber party. Yesterday, the mom called and asked if we would mind if the kids came over during the night to TP our house (she wanted to have a late night outing for the girls). We just laughed as said "okay".

Around 11:00 pm, we heard the girls arrive, giggling madly as the tossed TP around the front of the house. They tried there best (never getting any in hard to reach places).

We also discovered a little "thank you" goodie bag for our kids (the same stuff given to the girls at the party).

I doubt I will ever see a "prank" pulled so politely.

I just picture a group of Rod and Tod Flanders surrounding your home...:)

Re: Re: IO: The Politest Prank Ever

Mr. BAW said:

I just picture a group of Rod and Tod Flanders surrounding your home...:)

imageQC1.JPG

WHAAAA???

Not my Roddy and Toddy!!

Back
Top Bottom