IO...the hamster is loose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hamster watch : Day 2

No sign of the hamster yet----

OMG I'm dead serious as I write this i hear him

It's either him or a mouse...oh please don't let it be a mouse

I hear him behind the dresser clawing...what if it's stuck back there :sad:...but what if it's a mouse

If it's a mouse, it'd be more scared of you than you are of it. A mouse is essentially a hamster with a longer tail, don't be afraid.

Put his cage on the floor near the dresser, with the door open (if the door is on the top or somewhere else where the hamster can't walk in on his own, just put a box on its side or something) with a trail of food leading to it, and a special treat inside. Maybe you can lure him into it and catch him.

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!

THERE IT IS I SEE HIM HE'S CLIMBING ON MY CLOTHES...I'M GOING IN WITH A TOWEL

CURSES!!!!! he got away and went back under the dresser

Okay, plan two. You know he's under there. Use some books or something to build some sort of barrier that he can't climb over about a foot around the dresser, that way you can keep him somewhat contained. Then just try to catch him if he comes out again.

ok maybe it's a gerbil I'm not sure

it doesn't matter because i caught the little bugger!!!!

I AM RODENT HUNTER, HEAR ME ROAR!!!

Picture11.jpg

Picture30.jpg

Look at him already trying to escape again...

but he wont!!! because I put something heavy on the door

:hmm: I don't know, it's my step-sister's gerbil/hamster it has a very short tail, so I guess it's a hamster...anyway she went to Mississippi for a month, and she never told me its name :huh:

I've had hamsters of mine get loose before. One time, one was found behind my bookcase, where he had chewed up the trim and ripped up carpet fibers to make a nest. :mad: :laugh: Another time, Dad found one in my Barbie mansion. :lol: :cute:

I always thought barbie's dream house was missing something but I never could figure out what it was

My hamster is an escape artist, she always sneaks into a piece of furniture. And it's always at night. Damn little critters, it's annoying when they escape.

I had my hamster on a leash while I went to the bathroom and he squirmed out of the leash and crawled up into some hole in the cabinet I wasn't even aware of :lol:

Back
Top Bottom