io #strip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
i am now the proud owner of a strip-cut paper shredder :drool:

i know what you thought this thread was going to be about :shame: :sexywink:

Careful there. Those things are definately addictive. Pretty soon you're gonna start shredding everything in sight. Even stuff that you want to keep, you'll shred just for the fun on it. Then when everything has been shred we'll find you on some street corner begin for paper (to shred). Then what? When does it stop?!? You teeeelll meeeee.

When I started my new job, I was SO excited to see a paper shredder in my office. I shred everything. :heart:

My mom, who also is obsessed with her paper shredder, gets pissed at it when it jams after she tries to shove 10 pieces of paper through. You're only supposed to do 2 sheets at a time.

mine does 6 pages at a time, and it was the cheapest one target had :drool:

Not only is shredding fun; but the remnants make for an excellent fire starter... and we all know how much fun fire is! :combust:

Really, though, you can turn your office garbage can into a little hobo fire, and people can drink their coffee and warm their hands and commisserate about 'the good old days'... well... at least until you set off the fire alarm and chaos ensues. But, it'd be a good way to test out your office fire-safety procedures :shifty:

So glad I'm not the only one who loves shredders.
They laugh at me in the office because I shred post it notes and shit that dosen't need shredding....BUT I MUST!

I need to buy one for home, I have 5 years worth of Tax and bankk records that I'm paranoid about.
:shifty:

i have a box full of paper that needs to be shredded but alas, i have no shredder. any of you peeps wanna come over and shred my paper? :wink:

(haha that sounds like a total come on)

Back
Top Bottom