IO: Postman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Dear postie,

We've had our good times, you and I. I especially liked back in the day, when I was a young whippersnapper, how you sent me delightful letters from relatives in places foreign and not so foreign. Nowadays though, you only seem to deliver bad news. You've also started enticing me with junk mail about credit cards. You like to deliver it in one go too, 4 letters at a time. You also deliver it at midday, frankly midday doesn't count as the morning post. You also merrily plod along after you have delivered them. Maybe it's because you've just walked up a steep hill or your bag's a lot lighter. I don't really care. You shouldn't look so chuffed with yourself, you still haven't delivered 2 of my birthday cards which contained money. Remember the two hounds live next door, the ones that tried to eat your ankles last week. They don't take too kindly to happy looking folk.

With 2 paper cuts and a bad mood,
LM.

Dear Postie:

Thank you for the prompt delivery of the Dublin postcard. While the card did not contain photos of sheep or Guinness, it was still lovely. Keep those those postcards coming

Kindest personal regards

fah

Back
Top Bottom