io # in a perfect world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beegee

Neon Zebra
i would make great decisions,
cereal would stay crunchy in milk,
and my mouse would not be sticky all the time.

:|

Take your ball out of your mouse (she said ball. uhh huh ) and scrape the inside wheels where the ball touches.. I'm sure its caked with gunk :wink:

In a perfect world..
There would be no need to balance my checkbook (because I'd have all the money I could possibly want)
Mountain Dew Code Red would come out of my faucet
I'd have a dance floor in my house

I'd rid the world of disease and societal plagues and peace would prevail.

I would also have 10 kitty cats. :heart:

I would have 10 great friends and no trust issues.

I would eat without worry of counting calories or gaining weight.

I would have a beautiful singing voice and killer body.

in a perfect world, i would have a bad-ass sportscar that would never break down on me when i least expect it.

daisy would play outside with her friends without worry of bad people or strangers wanting to harm her.

i would be living in a small house next to the beach, with a kickass job, supporting myself and daisy.

i would never have to worry about people with bad motives.

in a perfect world, i'd kick ass in whatever i do.
i'd find the perfect girl that would light my fire.
in a perfect world, i'd find a place called home.

And you can dream,
So dream out loud
And don't let the bastards grind you down

In a Perfect World,
I would play Dwayne Wayne
in the broadway version of
A Different World.

Just to wear those glasses damnit!!!

:sexywink:

PLEASE, never use the terms "Scrape" and "Balls" in the same sentence again....

In a perfect world, eh.....

Women would ask ME out.

Finances would not be an issue.

Are we supposed to have three? I think those two are good for now.

i have to scrape the dirt off the ball...

ok i know that didnt make any sense at all, but i had to put both words in the same sentence. just for zoney.

HelloAngel said:
I must hear more about this sticky mouse, bg. :sexywink:

chelsea likes to sit for hours playing the sims.
she also likes pb&j on crustless bread very, very much.

in a perfect world zoney would not be such a ball scraper and he would comment on the poem i wrote for him in my journal.

:sad:

in a perfect world...
  • I would get paid the same amount for doing absolutely nothing as I would for actually working
  • I would have enough money so that finances were not an issue and I could buy anything I wanted
  • Nothing bad would ever happen (no wars, fighting, arguments, disease, hunger, sickness, crime, etc.)
  • I would have my dream job of being an artist and own my own company
  • I could go to a U2 concert whenever I wanted to and have a front row seat :sexywink:

in a perfect world:

- men and women wouldn't have to play these ridiculous waiting/guessing games anymore

- my dog would still be alive to lick the tears off my cheeks when i cry

- i'd have a fully stocked liquor cabinet at all times and my friends would come over (no cancellations allowed) to hang on the patio and talk long into the night

zonelistener said:
Me....grey walls, jet fuel and extremely heavy bags from asia.

dude, you work ramp?

in a perfect world, zoney is a pilot, foo fighters style, i have a key to LMPA's liquor cabinet, and cujo knows that dwayne wayne was on what's happening, not a different world.

in an ideal world there would be no depression. up the happiness level of the entire population even a couple of notches.

sleep would be a choice

chocolate and caffeine would be recognised as legitimate food groups.

bonosgirl84 said:

dude, you work ramp?

in a perfect world, zoney is a pilot, foo fighters style, i have a key to LMPA's liquor cabinet, and cujo knows that dwayne wayne was on what's happening, not a different world.

Ramp: we do it all in these little outstations! Counter, ramp, and all. And, I don't want to fly the plane. seems kinda boring.

Cujo: you'll have to forgive the young goatboy. I don't even think he was born yet when Dwayne Wayne was on TV.

:wink:

zonelistener said:
Cujo: you'll have to forgive the young goatboy. I don't even think he was born yet when Dwayne Wayne was on TV.

:wink:

What the hell?

You're both wrong. Do not question my obscure tv knowledge... before you challenge me, maybe watch some tv!

Back
Top Bottom