IO: I´m bitchy, snappy and cranky too. It must be contagious.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Want to hear something bitchy?

I was waiting an hour and twenty minutes for the fucking 75 bus in the freezing cold and then a fucking bitch almost ran me over with her car when I was walking into my estate. IDIOT!:madspit:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Want to hear something bitchy?

I was waiting an hour and twenty minutes for the fucking 75 bus in the freezing cold and then a fucking bitch almost ran me over with her car when I was walking into my estate. IDIOT!:madspit:

:drool:

Gte off my train, I mean thread!

990GHS_Vincent_Schiavelli_001.jpg

:madspit:

:wink:

When someone gets around to it, can someone tell me who my "clique" is!? :shrug:

I guess I am lost there.

Is it the MK and bg...the crowd that constantly posts :| after everyone of my posts? The X crowd? Or is it Randoom? I guess I am not sure what specific CLIQUE I supposedly am now forced into by certain people.

And by the way...I am using this thread for what it is intended to do...BITCH! And I shall continue to bitch here! :D

I only came in here to vehemently deny being part of jeff's clique. i consider myself to be part of only one clique:

The I Hate Larry's Mullet Clique.

I am taking applications if anyone in here would like to join.

Headaches and vertigo-spells :mad:

No U2-talk in I/O!! :angry:

That liter/litter/liter/garbage needs to stay in the other part of the city :scream:

:lol:

Are you kidding? When are you EVER gonna stop thinking that everything is an attack towards you or even about you?

Djeez. :angry:

'that litter' refers to the u2 talk, and vertigo/dizzy spells, jeff. not you.

sycophant.

:grumpy:

ive run out of milk and it's fucking raining. RAINING!!!!! we havent had fucking rain since 2001 or some shit, but nature decides to wait til i run out of fucking milk to let the drought ease.

pffffffffffffffffft.

you know what this means though? im going to have to sell my soul and use mcdonalds drive through to get my milk. i really dont want to walk out in the rain, nor go to mcdonalds for that matter. but milk is milk!

not happy!!!!!!
:angry:

Back
Top Bottom