IO: Burning forum questions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoManiac said:

Oh

trust me

it is not you who I worry about

i have better things to do than worry about people on an internets message board™

your posts
to me
express
concern
and seek answers
of my souls identity

you care
your...soul...cares

i thank you
for caring.™

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IO: Burning forum questions!

CrownVCJ said:

im sorry i ruined your internet :(

Well, your attacks are the only real beef I have with you.

I just don't understand a joke that carries on this long.

ETA: This is the post I was referring to, for context purposes:

CrownVCJ said:

um you know its a joke right? like you know besides posting some picture of urkle and being totally wacky n wild

Dusty Bottoms said:
The thing with Crown is he starts off here spamming a thread with cryptic messages and weird pictures. Then he rips into long standing members senses of humor, implying his is superior and that he is bringing new life to a dull board. A board he's been on for 2 days.

So call me crazy, but I can see why people wouldn't be welcoming him with open arms.

im sorry that you dont think its funny :(

AtomicBono said:

Oh I know, that's why he's great :happy:

(also nice to know that off-topic is okay as long as it's something that amuses you. man interference is SERIOUS BUSINESS >>insert funny internet serious business picture here<<)

It's not serious business, but it's absolutely stupid to go into any place trying to start trouble with anyone. Those are the kinds of thoughts that keep me from being a true thoughtbeing I guess.

CrownVCJ said:

im sorry that you dont think its funny :(

Insulting a member's sense of humor over and over again is funny?

And you and your friend don't understand why people are showing displeasure? Does it make sense to insult something and then become upset when people question (not even insult), your humor?

LemonMacPhisto said:

It's not serious business, but it's absolutely stupid to go into any place trying to start trouble with anyone. Those are the kinds of thoughts that keep me from being a true thoughtbeing I guess.

we are all thoughtbeings [ . . we merely differ in perspective

there are infinite universes you may view.

phillyfan26 said:

Insulting a member's sense of humor over and over again is funny?

And you and your friend don't understand why people are showing displeasure? Does it make sense to insult something and then become upset when people question (not even insult), your humor?

In my personal message board experience, posting arguably dragged-thru-the-ground catch phrases is bannable*

When he posted Urkel though that made me lol

*yes hurr i know that posting cryptic gibberish should be bannable too

CrownVCJ said:

In my personal message board experience, posting arguably dragged-thru-the-ground catch phrases is bannable*

When he posted Urkel though that made me lol

*yes hurr i know that posting cryptic gibberish should be bannable too

Are you referring to the pop culture posts again? We've been over how they differ from your "thoughtbeing" postings.

phillyfan26 said:

He's being disruptive by deliberately attacking a certain person over his humor. He's been a troll so far. I don't know what the moderator opinion on him is, but in at least two threads I've seen he's made deliberate attacks.

deliberate attacks, or legitimate criticsm?

:sad:

bonosgirl84 said:

Piss off, I did no such thing.

relax?

you said "none of this is IO"
meaning it didnt belong here
which may
or may not be true

and the tone of it
was not so warm.

do i really care?no.
no need to tell me to piss off....

phillyfan26 said:

Are you referring to the pop culture posts again? We've been over how they differ from your "thoughtbeing" postings.

yes i think the thoughtbeing stuff is stupid (probably moreso) than you do and im sorry that its become such a topical issue®

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IO: Burning forum questions!

phillyfan26 said:

Well, your attacks are the only real beef I have with you.

I just don't understand a joke that carries on this long.

ETA: This is the post I was referring to, for context purposes:

his pop culture references have probably gone on multiple times longer than this stuff and guess what? its all over from my end sweetheart so you can rest easy tonight.

CrownVCJ said:

deliberate attacks, or legitimate criticsm?

:sad:

Oh brother.

Are you serious? How can you claim the right to have "legitimate criticisms" after a couple of days on this board?

Plus, the fact that you did it in three seperate occasions makes it cease being a "criticism." I'd describe it more as following his posts and trying to attack his style.

CrownVCJ said:

yes i think the thoughtbeing stuff is stupid (probably moreso) than you do and im sorry that its become such a topical issue®

What's stupid about the pop culture references? As we've had to state over and over again, they change with the situations.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IO: Burning forum questions!

CrownVCJ said:

his pop culture references have probably gone on multiple times longer than this stuff and guess what? its all over from my end sweetheart so you can rest easy tonight.

What?

I'm talking about your attacks. Pop culture references aren't attacks.

And I'm a little tired of the whole "rest easy tonight" "making a big deal" "crying over it" argument. I'm not worried about you guys. This is simply a topic of discussion in this thread. It's on topic. I'm still contributing elsewhere on the forum. I'm not losing sleep over you guys. Give it a rest.

CrownVCJ said:

Well that was funny when you did that Im serious :huh:

I have a hard time separating seriousness and sarcasm on the internet, really I do.

It's impossible to not laugh at that picture of Urkel. :lol:

phillyfan26 said:

Oh brother.

Are you serious? How can you claim the right to have "legitimate criticisms" after a couple of days on this board?

Plus, the fact that you did it in three seperate occasions makes it cease being a "criticism." I'd describe it more as following his posts and trying to attack his style.

a. yes i havent been a member on interference before, therefore im not allowed to have a viable opinion

b. or was he following me 2 out of 3 times with his posts? hummmnnnnnnnanasaosihnfslkjndfkjn

LemonMacPhisto said:

I have a hard time separating seriousness and sarcasm on the internet, really I do.

It's impossible to not laugh at that picture of Urkel. :lol:

In addition it was like you werent taking yourself so seriously for just one, sweet post

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IO: Burning forum questions!

phillyfan26 said:

What?

I'm talking about your attacks. Pop culture references aren't attacks.

And I'm a little tired of the whole "rest easy tonight" "making a big deal" "crying over it" argument. I'm not worried about you guys. This is simply a topic of discussion in this thread. It's on topic. I'm still contributing elsewhere on the forum. I'm not losing sleep over you guys. Give it a rest.

Nobody is disputing that. Everything goes back to normal now. Again, I'm sorry

CrownVCJ said:

In addition it was like you werent taking yourself so seriously for just one, sweet post

If you've been legitimately criticizing my posting, you'd know I rarely do take myself seriously here. If I did, it wouldn't be fun being here.

I only have a problem when I'm insulting by someone like you, who's spouting their own type of superior humor everywhere else.

LemonMacPhisto said:

If you've been legitimately criticizing my posting, you'd know I rarely do take myself seriously here. If I did, it wouldn't be fun being here.

I only have a problem when I'm insulting by someone like you, who's spouting their own type of superior humor everywhere else.

Somebody definitely needs to quote where I said my sense of humor is superior to anyone else's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom