Why???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Why do I have to love the biggest band around that's so hard to get too! Why couldn't I just be obsessed with someone like Willie Nelson!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Because, like the rest of us, you have impeccable taste in music, excellent choices in hot men, and overall fine lyrical and album title discussion skills. Our burden for being granted these gifts is the objects of our affection aren't just hanging on the street corner waiting for us to come by & worship at their altar. :wink: :heart: :heart:

Of course, that just makes me all the more determined to meet them at least ONCE before I die!!! :up: :wink:

BluRmGrl said:
Because, like the rest of us, you have impeccable taste in music, excellent choices in hot men, and overall fine lyrical and album title discussion skills. Our burden for being granted these gifts is the objects of our affection aren't just hanging on the street corner waiting for us to come by & worship at their altar. :wink: :heart: :heart:

Of course, that just makes me all the more determined to meet them at least ONCE before I die!!! :up: :wink:

amen to that! i've been privileged to meet so many of my heros....meeting the band would make so much of my life complete!

one4u2 said:
Why do I have to love the biggest band around that's so hard to get too! Why couldn't I just be obsessed with someone like Willie Nelson!!!!!!!! :crazy:

or michael bolton.

BluRmGrl said:

Now that is fabulous!!!!!!!! Keep in mind I have met Bono, but boy did it take effort upon effort! :)

BluRmGrl said:

I'm so with you on that one. I mentioned the same to a friend the other day and she gave me a look like I was completley insane.

Back
Top Bottom