Which U2 member are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonosSaint

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Doesn't matter which one is your favorite. Which one is most like you AND WHY???

Adam is my favorite member, but I am nothing like him :sad: . I guess I would say my personality is a mix between The Edge and Larry. My friends say I'm often intellectual and quiet, so that's kinda like The Edge. I'm like Larry because a lot of people call me cute, and whenever they do I scowl and walk away and stand in the corner like this :grumpy: . Lol. And I crack sorta mean jokes on my friends, I'm a bit of a prankster. Also, everyone says I look really young compared to other people my age. Plus I'm a Scorpio just like Larry, and my birthday is a few days before his.

Last edited:
Bono - why? position on politics, aid to the third world, music, religion, the way he talks, the way he sings.. and i always bitch to my friends about doing something to make things better :)

I am the Edge because I play guitar and I can sing fairly well and I'm not very emotional - unlike Bono who wears his emotions on his sleeve.

i am a combo of adam and edge. so just picture some sort of mix of the two, so long as for the hair it is adam's afro. i can't have edge's goatee though as i am a girl. :ohmy:

I would say overwhelmingly Edge. Mostly it's the demeanor, the way he carries himself, the quiet way he speaks, what he says when he does speak.

Hi!

Bono.......Taurus.

Can be in two places at one time.

Care about the future of the world.

Prophet.

Power to foresee.

Very sensitive to surrounding world / empathy.

Artistic.

Write lyrics and prose.

Children's eyes.

The ability to change evil to good {Bono may do this in a different sense}.

-------------------------

carol
wizard2c

:|

Oh, I'm very Edge. I'm soft-spoken, a bit geeky, a guitarist, more interested in musical atmosphere than solos, an occasional singer, and I get sexual pleasure from the collection of data. :drool:

Im Adam. Im a bass player, and Im kinda quiet and stay out of the spotlight.

Not to mention, Im incredibly cool.....:wink:

I think I’m a Larry, he is a private person who stays close to his family and reads books in his spare time (according to Q magazine) but I’m not into Harleys:wink:

I'm a mix of Bono and Edge, I'd say. Edge and I both have genius IQs and play guitar (though I suck because I just don't practise), but I have Bono's humanitarian interest and if you put me on stage, I can be both outspoken and excitable.

That's a tough one. I'm an academic (by profession) and brainy, so I guess to some extent Edge. But I certainly lean politically and spiritually in Bono's direction. Yet I am also, like Larry, very blunt and, some say, I have aged well. I guess I could best be defined by what I am not, which would be Adam (although in my younger days I was a slut!:wink: )

Definitely Bono..........

I'm a person who can be "a pain in the arse".... and talk ("over-and-over" again) till you're "blue-in-the-face" about certain politics, and how to resolve some issues for the better.
Also I can sing ...and sound just like Bono on some U2 songs.
I sing like Geddy Lee, (RUSH)... and also Steve Perry, (Journey)
as well.........How cool is this?????
I don't know how this actually "ended up" happening to me...
I guess I'm just "gifted".... when it comes to certain vocalists and
"their" voices.....

I'm quiet and laid-back, so I resemble Edge that way. But I'm also an arty, creative type who is always losing stuff, so I'm like Bono that way.

Last edited:
Cross between Adam and Larry, oddly enough.

I'm pretty laidback, it takes a lot of pushing to get me angry, I'm quiet, shy, don't talk much but I don't like being in the spotlight, I avoid getting my picture taken if I can, but I'd be nice about it.

Hehe, plus Adam and Larry have taken to wearing cargo pants more, I rarely wear tight jeans.

BP Fallon said Adam's actually kinda shy too.

Last edited:
Oh man... I'm probably some weird combination of Edge, Adam and Larry. Probably more like Larry and Edge (not as posh as Adam! *G*)

While Bono is awesome, I just don't think I'm like him in a lot of ways. I'm more reserved and quiet while Bono is pretty much the opposite. LOL.

sometimes im quiet and reserved (like Larry, i guess), but once i get going i can talk for an insanely long time, and i can be a bit loud. (Bono?)
i wouldn't say that i resemble any of the band physically coz i am dark, and i am pretty thin.
But i am short (Bono!) and i am a Taurean through and through.

So i guess Bono!

Difficult question!
I'm of the same size as Bono! I also talk a lot and I am interested in politics. But with strangers I'm really shy and I am also straightforward. (LARRY) I also drive a motorbike!
Further I study Maths- so I think I'm a 'scientist' in a way (EDGE :wink: )
At the moment I believe in the words 'And you can dream so dream out loud' --> so I'd say I'm a kind of 'dreamer' and that has always been sth I really liked about (the young) Bono. I'm also very emotional....
Adam?! Don't know what I have in common with him... Maybe- I'm not married aswell and sometimes I'm not sure I ever will be
:eyebrow:

So I guess Bono...

A mix between Adam and Edge...

I'm a pretty mind my own business kind of guy, it's not very often that I lash out on people. I play a little bit of guitar here and there. Too bad I can't grow handlebars, and I wear glasses. I guess I'm a little more like Adam.

Definitely a Bono, because I am passionate, garrulous, opinionated, emotional, moody, an attention whore, overly confident and horribly insecure at the same time, a performer, a songwriter and a big drinker. I've been told by musicians who have spent time with Bono that I'm like Bono. (Not that that means anything, but at the time it made me feel good.)

Last edited:
BonosSaint said:
Doesn't matter which one is your favorite. Which one is most like you AND WHY???

The Edge.

Why?
1: We're both guitarists influenced by other great guitarists
2: We like school, especially science.
3: Edge created his own guitar-sound, I want to do so as well.
4: He's goofy sometimes, and cool sometimes (mostly cool though) just like me.
5: :eyebrow:

:lol:

i know whod i like to be...THe Edge. Hes just good at everything. Like he can play guitar like a god and he can sing! I have no idea who I actually AM though...

HelloAngel said:
Definitely a Bono, because I am passionate, garrulous, opinionated, emotional, moody, an attention whore, overly confident and horribly insecure at the same time, a performer, a songwriter and a big drinker.

:laugh: That's sounds like me, minus the performer part! I'm Bono too.

Man, when I read the title I was expecting one of those online quizzes that see into your soul... :p

I'm most like The Edge, I'd say. I'd consider myself pretty smart, I play guitar, I'm not a bad singer but I don't really wanna be in the spotlight, I'm into computers and technology and all that, when I'm sad I'm usually just kinda quiet and reserved, and overall I'm geeky, weird, and awesome :D I'm also a lot like Bono though - I talk too much, I'm pretty energetic, I'm somewhat politically inclined (though also kinda wary like Edge), and I look like him (people have said I look like I could be his daughter, which is kinda a scary thought, lol). When I cut my hair I'll prolly look less like him though, 'cause right now my hair is the about same length and colour as his, and not on purpose either!

Back
Top Bottom