Which is your favorite U2 movie song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

favorite movie song?

• Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me

Votes: 45 50.0%
  • The ground beneath her feet

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • Stateless

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • The hands that built America

Votes: 10 11.1%

• Total voters
HMTMKMKM

Does Everlasting Love count? I thought I heard it at the end of a movie once.....

From the Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack, Mercedesbox.

Sicy: Yes it was on Forces of Nature soundtrack, but I didn't count it because it was released before as a B-side.

the hands that built america.

i was going to say it was my favourite "hands down" but i thought that the expression would be too cheesy a pun, even for 5:30 am...

HMTMKMKM was one of my first U2 memories..still a very classy song

I must add Alex Descends Into Hell which was used briefly in Johnny Mnemonic..one of my favourite U2 B-Sides

Well wasn't Stay written prior to the Wenders movie where it was used?

All I Want is You was on the Reality Bites soundtrack, though of course it was recorded prior to the film... but that one is my favorite! From your list, I'd say TGBHF.

In theory, wouldn't the Rattle and Hum songs count as movie songs?

I think I like Hands best, I was never a huge fan of the HMTMKMKM . TGBHF is a close 2nd! I have really fallen in love with Hands:yes: I think it is beautiful!

can somebody please say what movies those songs were in???
especially ground...
also i heard "i still havent found..." on runaway bride. i also heard everlasting love in some movie i cant remember where it was though...:huh:

Hold me thrill me... was in the Batman soundtrack.

Ground... and Stateless are on the Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack.

Hands... are on the Gangs of New York soundtrack. (and I think a different version can be found on the Best of 1990-2000 compilation).

Back
Top Bottom