Which is your favorite live B-side?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Best live B-side?

• 11 O' clock tick tock

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Party girl

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Spanish eyes

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Sweetest thing

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Silver and gold

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Satellite of love

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Slow dancing

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
Very good question.

I went with 11 O'clock, just because it's a classic and I love it everytime I hear it.

Come to think of it, I've never heard the studio version of it. I've looked for it, but never found it anywhere.

I've heard the studio thing many moons ago.

I can't remember whether I still have it.

Anyway, it's a toss up between Tick Tock and Party Girl for me, but I picked Tick Tock anyway.

I think it was in Barcelona on the Elevation tour. I think I still have the mp3 of it.. unfortunately I don't know how to send it.... You can prolly find it on New Media tho.

it's great. it got my vote. :)

Spanish Eyes got played multiple times on the Joshua Tree tour. It was also nearly a top 10 hit at Album Rock radio!

Slow Dancing. Nice song anyway; just about died of happiness when I saw it live.

That Barcelona Spanish Eyes is great! "We don't play this song. It might be fucked up!" :laugh:

Technically 11 O'Clock is not a B side. It was released as a single and Party Girl was the B side for it.

Spanish Eyes has been played on several tours. Very rough versions were done on Zoo and Elevation.

The best versions of Spanish Eyes were done during the Joshua Tree tour. Some absolutely rocking versions were done then. Get the Back In Denver 11-7-87 boot as there is a high quality version there. Also the 2nd Munich 87 show has a great version as well.

Blue Room said:
Technically 11 O'Clock is not a B side. It was released as a single and Party Girl was the B side for it.
"Party Girl" was the flipside to "A Celebration." The B-side of "11 O'Clock Tick Tock" was "Touch."

Your right, I always get those two mixed for some reason. My main point though was that 11 O'Clock is not a b side.

Back
Top Bottom