Which 2005 calendar is the best?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Anyone know? Has anyone ordered one yet? I wanted to go order one but I see there are many different ones on Amazon and ebay etc. There is also one on u2.com but its more expensive. I have no idea which one to get. They all seem to be different!

I'm going to buy mine after boxing day at an actual store. It'll be half price then. :up:

Last edited:
I think I'll buy one, maybe in U2.com and a shirt... my birthday is in less of a month :D

:crack: there's more than one calendar? I really need to get a second job to support my U2 addiction because I'm not just going to be able to get just one and there's going to be tons of new U2 stuff I'm going to need in the coming months. :hmm: I could get a calendar for work too.....

Last edited:
I want the Anton one. I'd rather pay a little more and have new pics, instead of recycled Elevation ones.

If the cover pic and Anton's previous work with U2 are any indication of what the rest of the calendar will be like, I would definitely go with the one on U2.com...

madonna's child said:
recycled Elevation ones.

I didnt know that's what they are :|

I think I'd rather pay a little extra for new pics too.

Jack In The Box said:
I think I'll buy one, maybe in U2.com and a shirt... my birthday is in less of a month :D

Don't make the mistake and order a t-shirt and the calendar in the same order. The calendar won't be available until November so you will get your vertigo t-shirt delayed for no reason!

Back
Top Bottom