u2's Prayer/Good Vibes Prayer Chain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To Edge and the Band...

I love you guys all..I hope that your loved one gets well soon..Thanks and God Bless You..

~Love your fan from Toronto,

Melissa :heart: :hug:

Dear U2,

My 2nd time writing here, but just wanted to say that you are helping me with my life everyday, I am still thinking of life as a positve instead of negative because of you, suicide is long gone because you are the best part of my life and of many millions. My love and thoughts are with you all the time, and Bono, thank you for everything you do, I look up to you and your work.

Time for us fans to give back (in the name of love) ;)
Praying for you everyday.

:bono: :edge: :adam: :larry: :heart: Backing you 100%!:hug:

This is my first post. Life can be difficult enough without adding a serious illness to it. I wish healing to the ill and peaceful hearts for those suffering alongside. You are in my prayers and most positive thoughts. Always. I wish there was more I could do.......

We should try and keep this at the top so ppl still come across it. It looks kinda sad sliding down the page, like now we've got over the shock of it, it's blending into the background. We shouldn't let this happen. Whover is ill, whoever the relatives are, they're still dealing w/it so we should show them our strength by letting them now that we're STILL thinking of them.

Ok..rabbit over...:lol:

Edge and Band - I know what it's like to have a very sick family member - My prayers to all of you.

youvedonewhat said:
We should try and keep this at the top so ppl still come across it. It looks kinda sad sliding down the page, like now we've got over the shock of it, it's blending into the background. We shouldn't let this happen. Whover is ill, whoever the relatives are, they're still dealing w/it so we should show them our strength by letting them now that we're STILL thinking of them.

Ok..rabbit over...:lol:

i thought the same think it was kinda hard trying to keep it up there. I haven't printed it out yet because, there is 1 or 2 that keep popping up. :wink:

I wanted to bump this up and say that my thoughts and best wishes are with the band, and I hope everything works out well for them and their families :hug:

Discovered this thread a little late ( I'm not normally in this section, I'm an FYM'er:evil: ) but I wanted to add my prayers to the list. I have passed along a prayer request to a friend's church and at Bible study tomrrow I'm doing a prayer request for Edge, Sian, Morleigh and the rest of the U2 family.

As I have been telling people...I believe in the power of prayer. We saw this with Sian a year ago. May the Vertigo Tour be "bookended" by a twin pair of miracles.

As a VERY longtime fan (since '81) it has never ceased to amaze me, the warmth and love that is shared by the fans when they are at their best. We are all indeed one big family and "carry each other". Never have I been less ashamed to be a fan, and even proud of it, than now.

Your music has helped me in more ways than ever, it has been such a source of comfort and strength to me, as well as the soundtrack to the more "luminous times" in my life. I wish there was some way I could given back to you what I feel you have done for me, all of you, and Edge in particular. If only sending along this little message helps in any way to bring smiles to your faces, I will feel I have done something. May God bless you and may He lay His healing Hand upon you and enfold you in the everlasting light of his mercy and grace.

Last edited:
Much love and the very best of wishes to everyone personally involved in these horrible circumstances. Like so many here, I have found comfort in U2's music during difficult times in my own life. I sincerely hope that miracles do happen and that we see one here. :hug::hug:

Last edited:
Much love to all of U2&i hope it's all ok very soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I too think it's great for this thread to be kept at the top of the page :up:

I just found this thread I suppose I am to late:sigh:

I would still like to send my love and support to the U2 crew.:heart: :hug:

My second post here, trying to keep this one on top of the list as much as possible.

Been a fan since back in the 80's. Just love those boys! For all you've given us, for the all the moments your music has been there for us, to fill a gap in our lives, help us make it through a rough patch, lifted us up, made us feel joy and love in a different way, look at the world through different hues, THANK YOU! We can only give you, in return, our love and support through whatever difficult times you are going through now.
All I can say is that if the fans could do more, than just post a note, we would. Please know we only wish you the best results, strength and peace to carry you through, and all our love.

I can't believe no one else has confirmed this yet, but Edge's daughter, Sian, is ill.

As Bono said from the stage in Buenos Aires at the final show, "Daddy's coming home now. Hang on there, Sian."

My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family. All best wishes... Tim

Back
Top Bottom