u2's Prayer/Good Vibes Prayer Chain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amen to this thread and God Bless the band and their families especially the person who is ill. I hope they are feeling better and are well soon.

93ea30f5.jpg

:heart:

May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.

The thoughts and prayers of all aussie U2 fans are with the whole U2 family:heart:

My thoughts are with the band and their families. I wish them all the best for the coming weeks/months.

And to whomever the sick family member is - get well soon! :heart:

definitely...my prayers are with them all...I know they've got the faith to get through it too (well hopefully Adam does too...) anyway...may the Hand of the Lord be over the sick member in the U2 family

So much love to the entire U2 family. Words will never be enough, but for what its worth, all of my hopes and prayers will rest with you tonight. May you find your miracle drug. :heart:

Heartfelt concern and many blessings to U2 and their loved ones. The sun will shine again!
Warmest Aloha,
Fran

Love, prayers and the power of positive thinking to U2 and their families and friends. :heart:

Bless.

First time poster here adding to the chain.....
I just had to post that I am keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers, especially those directly effected by this sad news.
The bond we with the band is unexplainable but I hope they can feel the good vibes flowing from us to them in a giant wave of love!!
Pray people! It works!

:love:
Jeannie

Your music has been and still is a great source of comfort and joy to me, I hope that all these messages of love and support will be a comfort to you and your families now.
I hope and pray that the one that is ill will have a full recovery soon.

:heart:

Back
Top Bottom