U2 Posters(And Questions About Some Of Them)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:

I have about 40 or 50 U2 posters in boxes in my basement. Looking at these ebay auctions is tempting to put some out there. :hmm: Problem is, even though they are in boxes I probably couldnt part with them. :laugh: :reject:

let's by-pass e-bay, how do you feel about bribery? I'll bake you some cookies for a lot of U2 posters. :mac:

I was just looking at a listing of that Joshua Tree ghost town poster, I like it a lot :up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Note how Larry has the same expression in both posters. :lol::love:

yeah I know! :laugh: He has had his expressive moments though.. like in the I Still Haven't Found video :love: or even the Street Mission one! :wink:

Achtung_Bebe said:
I'm gonna go search e-bay now. I don't own a single poster. :sad:

:hug: ebay is pretty much the best place for U2 posters! Just type in 'U2 posters' in the main search box and choose the picture gallery option!

Oh... and BlueRoom, that's a lot of posters! :ohmy: I love the JT ghost town one! :heart: although it's not very clear from where you took the photo.

Last edited:
Achtung_Bebe said:

let's by-pass e-bay, how do you feel about bribery? I'll bake you some cookies for a lot of U2 posters. :mac:

I was just looking at a listing of that Joshua Tree ghost town poster, I like it a lot :up:

:laugh: Bebe if I ever decide to part with them I will email you first! :wink: I guess I sort of have the pack rat mentality. I have a huge box full of old magazines with U2 on the cover or articles on them. Weighs a ton. When I moved to my house my friends tried to convince me to toss them (because they didnt want to have to help move it). I just couldnt do it. :laugh: :reject: Same with my vinyl album bootlegs. Have all of them on CD now, but I couldnt part with them. Some type of sentimental/pack rat deal. :shrug: :nerd:

Blue Room said:

11870U2_room_4-med.JPG

11870U2_room_3-med.JPG

11870U2_room_1-med.JPG

My favorite is the Joshua Tree ghost town one.

I spy me some droomsticks. :drool:

Blue Room said:
:laugh: Bebe if I ever decide to part with them I will email you first! :wink:

woo hoo! I'm thrilled to be on your priority mailing list :wink:

I'm a pack rat too. Problem is I've moved from place to place continuously for the past 5 years, so I have several piles of miscellaneous stuff that I keep in various areas of my room. I'm also a neat freak, so this presents a bit of a problem :lol: I'm afraid I've lost tons of things in transition, my U2 posters and Propaganda magazines for starters!

awesome drumsticks :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom