u2 On Radio 1's Live Lounge 27th Feb - U2 at BBC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the BBC interview now. Some great stuff from Bono and Edge but my god is listening to that Zane Lowe bloke cringe-worthy. I wonder if he's crawled out of Bono's arse yet?

:lmao:

I know! I was cringing thinking shut the feck up you toady :doh:

:lol:

I haven't listened to the interview incase they played any new songs so was spared the arse crawling. :wink:

12062 registered so far! was only 7k something when i registered, well hope so of us will be part of the lucky 200 :hyper:

already got next monday off work for the album release, if i won tickets dunno if they would let me have friday off at short notice....sod em! sack me! lol

12062 registered so far! was only 7k something when i registered, well hope so of us will be part of the lucky 200 :hyper:

already got next monday off work for the album release, if i won tickets dunno if they would let me have friday off at short notice....sod em! sack me! lol

Or do a sickie :lol:

I've booked Friday & Monday off :drool:

Media Player Classic works fine too:

thumbs20090223200623.th.jpg

Zane Lowe is a good guy, leave off him. He's just a passionate fan like we all are. At least he's not asking them the same shite questions like 'so how did you get your wierd names?'

Having said that, I did lol when he called U2.com a 'great website' :doh:

It would have been cool if they did a Radio 1 takeover like The Prodigy and Damon Albarn did. Where they played their new songs and also songs they were inspired by or love.

16486 people have registered so far!

Half hour to go! Good luck everyone, let's hope some of us get in :hug:

And if I don't I will be easily recognisable as the one miffing in the corner :lol:

Ahhh I dreamt last night that they cordened(sp?!) off a street in London, and U2 performed. :laugh:

Hope we get the results soon! I assume everyone gets an email, to say whether they've won or not?

Best of luck everyone! :D

Registration for tickets to see U2 on Radio 1's Live Lounge has now closed.

If you have already registered you will receive an email saying if you have been successful or not.

Don't risk buying tickets
Valid tickets for U2 on Radio 1's Live Lounge are free. There are no tickets on sale through any outlets.

If you do not have a valid ticket please do not come to the event, you will not get in. So! I will stalk, you try stop me :lol:

You can still catch all the action by watching and listening to the session live on this site. You can also watch it again here later on in the day until Friday 6 March.

U2's day at the BBC will also be on the red button (accessed from any BBC TV channel) from Friday evening.

So this IS the whole interview? Because I downloaded the file yesterday and wasn't sure if there was more to come. Interview is about 12 minutes long.

Thanks a lot to everyone providing links.

No I don't think it is because when you watch it it cuts off in a really strange way with no rap up. Right below the player there are two other parts besides this one thumbnailed but I can't watch it in my area. I don't know who uploaded that file orginally.

Dana

Me either, I am sure we will get some news by the end of the day, I am trying to keep calm but checking my emails every 10 minutes at the moment.

Best of luck to you all!

Another thought, the winners each get a pair of tickets dont' they, so is there anyone hear who just needs the one? The singles could pair up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom