U2 in Jeopardy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
How many haven't seen Jeopardy and been waiting for at least one question about U2, but a whole category would be great. It has never happened here, maybe a single question once or twice, I can recall.

Well, I'm at work now and we are a bit bored so some coworkers enjoy themselves by playing Jeopardy on the website (for fun)for the channel that broadcast the show here. Suddenly they say "Sara, what country is U2 from?" Ireland, I answer of course and asks them if it was a question on Jeopardy. Yes, we got a whole category here so can't you come over here and help us out? So I stroll over and we go to the next level, easy, and next, easy again, and again and the last one, easy once again. It felt so good, but mostly funny because I never thought they would have U2 as a category.
So here are the questions, or the answers since it's Jeopardy, do you know the answers?

Level
1 Country U2 comes from.
2 Is the singer, Paul Hewson, called.
3 Month that gave one of their album it's name
4 Artist they coworked with on the song When love comes to town
5 U2's own recordcompany

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

1. What is Ireland?
2. What is Bono?
3. What is October?
4. Who is BB King?
5. What is Mother Records?(I'm assuming they mean the one they started and not the label they 'work' for)

Those are like the 'easier' questions they ask on celebrity Jeopardy. Of course, people who are not U2 fans probably wouldn't know them.

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

I took (and actually passed) the test to get on Jeopardy last year when they came to boston for a contestant search...no U2 questions on the test, but there was a variety of stuff including pop culture (there was actually a Britney Spears question)...sadly they never called me to go to CA and be on the show (should have got a haircut before going!).
I have seen a couple of U2 questions in the past, never a whole U2 category.

On a jeopardy several years ago the answer was "Bono, the Edge, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr." And the question, of course was "Who are U2?"

there was a U2 question on who wants to be a miliionare the other night.
i don't know what it was but i heard the bands name.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

I saw Rock & Roll Jeopardy and there was a whole U2 category, and on the real Jeopardy, I have also seen some questions in the past...

Over the years I have seen a U2 answer pop up on Jeapordy now and then.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Back
Top Bottom