U2.com Windows Promo help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vRS

Babyface
I was wondering if anyone has received there Window in the skies box set from the U2.com promotion they had in December for a short while did you have to be a payed member? I'm just a free member.

I put my name in and a few days later I received an email asking for my address and so n, gave them it and almost a month n no Windows box set so I fell abit annoyed as people are selling theres on eBay as we speak.

elevated_u2_fan said:
I wasn't part of the contest but it took over two months for my Zoo Tv Sydney CDs to come. They're very slow.

I'm curious. When did you renew and when did you get the CDs? I renewed on Nov.17th and haven't received anything.

Sorry for the subject change.

Roland of Gilead said:

I'm curious. When did you renew and when did you get the CDs? I renewed on Nov.17th and haven't received anything.

I renewed at the beginning of January and got the CD's about a week later.

Roland of Gilead said:

It was something like November 28th (I think) and I finaly got my CDs on Jan 2 or 3...

Nov 17th eh? That's quite a wait, have you emailed their support? They're not very helpfull but it's all I can suggest.

I emailed on Monday (Jan.8th). 3 days and no response. I just called the 800 number 10 minutes ago. I hope this operator guy can help me. Looks like I'm waiting for another few weeks to see if it got sent out this time.

Back
Top Bottom