U 2 w a t c h

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Q magazine is rating the greatest rock albums of all time this month. U2's Achtung Baby is #9 while Primal Scream is #2 and #1 place belongs to none other than

OK Computer - Radiohead

Hmmmmm.
let me hear both sides let me hear both sides.

foray

ACK! OK Computer? If they had to pick a radiohead CD - it should have been The Bends

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

I didnt mind the list, but I do think it was uneven in places...

Radiohead were too heavily favoured imo, certainly the magazine earned points for causing a stir with its list, which is what its all about really, Radiohead are great, but for them to have 2 or 3 albums in the top 15 of alltime is a bit of a stretch...

btw sorry fors, my parents lie
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by She ls Raging:
ACK! OK Computer? If they had to pick a radiohead CD - it should have been The Bends

wouldn't that have made the list back in '99?

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Radiohead is a good band--I love The Bends--but they should not be landing at number one on lists like this.

Maybe in twenty years, everyone will get some perspective and get real.

------------------
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis." -Zaphod Beeblebrox

Back
Top Bottom