ticketmaster online vs. outlet: which is the better bet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tkramer

War Child
U2 are at last coming to Kansas City, and this will be the first show that I actually have the option of going to an outlet to get tickets. It's my last chance at a show, as the denver show was a total fiasco. (see the denver thread by raincloud) What's the best method for coming up with a GA ticket? Online? Outlet? (Yes I know this is an old topic, but without Prop I'm kinda nervous I won't get a GA ticket...)

Ok, I think this is my breakdown:

Send my sister to an outlet with a phone in hand. If she ends up in the first 3 or 4 in the lottery, then I'll have her stay there and go for tickets. (And work the phone of course.) If she ends up like 7, 8, 9, etc. I'll have her go to the nearest computer before 10 o'clock comes around (if she can make it). Same for my fiance'. She works at a Kinkos near an outlet so if the lottery goes poorly for her I'll send her there, they have high speed internet access there. Meanwhile I'll be here at work. I have high speed access to three computer stations and I have three phones. I'll have two credit card numbers to work with. (one from me and one from my sister) I'll be here coordinating the operation. Any other ideas to add?

Back
Top Bottom