ticketmaster.com down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the link: http://onsale.admission.com/elevation/validationFR.htmI

But it's totally hopeless. Steve is pretty clued in about this stuff and he says they said the 20th at 12, so maybe they made a mistake because Friday's tix go on at 12 and changed it?? AAAHHHH!
frown.gif

Originally posted by Seconds:
Mrs. Edge, where did your husband see this? In the admission.com site?

You wouldn't have a link to this site would you. Anyways, I'm afraid i'm gonna have to get them from a scalper or camp out tonite.

Thanks Mrs. Edge. I wonder how you get to this link through admission.com? Anyways, they could have put a link to this site from the U2 e-mail. And on top of that, the lady I called at admissions should have mentioned it also. She said she had friends who were buying the tickets for the Montreal show through Ticketmaster. That was a load of shit, they were probably reserving all the tickets for themselves.

Anyways. Thanks for the link.

Originally posted by jezebel:
oh, mrs. edge, how could vegas sell out when it wasn't even on the presale?????? this has got me so puzzled...

Yes!!!
confused.gif

I think this is total bullshit. I mean finding out that Vegas and Oakland are on tickets.com and not ticketbastard at the last second is FUCKED UP!

mad.gif

Ticketmaster could really help us all out by just publicly announcing what tickets are available during the pre-sale and which are not - not to mention which shows are available. It seems obvious by the replies so far that no GA floor tix were offered, and yet they list them anyway.

I had the same thing happen as Blue Room - got there right at 10, had my account already set up, punched in the password, number of tickets, ticket type, and then hit look for tickets - got an error 3 times, and then it said those tickets weren't available.

Bastards.
mad.gif

But it WAS on the presale! I just meant that the presale tix sold out. I probably should have clarified that. I will certainly try again on Saturday...because I need Propaganda for the Canadian shows. At this rate, I may have to just show up in Vegas and throw myself at someone's feet begging for tickets!

oh, mrs. edge, how could vegas sell out when it wasn't even on the presale?????? this has got me so puzzled...

....do not fear, there's always Saturday...and Propaganda.....

What?!? You mean I was constantly ordering tickets that weren't even on??? How could that be???

It seems obvious by the replies so far that no GA floor tix were offered, and yet they list them anyway.

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 09-20-2001).]

U2.com provided a link that I followed to get there. It's just as well, it was gone by 1:03. It's totally hopeless.
mad.gif

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
But how did you get to the tickets sales page???? I searched the whole freakin site I couldnt find anything!!

Dammit!!! I just spent 30 minutes trying to get L.A. tickets. This...sucks- it just sucks!!! @#$%^&* bastards.

....do not fear, there's always Saturday...and Propaganda.....

that's because the vegas tickets were at tickets.com. i tried every trick in the book, and i couldn't get any type of tickets for vegas or l.a.

ticketsnow.com VEGAS

Available Tickets: 4 Matches
About your Results
# Ticket Price Quantity Time Seat Location

1. $340.00 each Max. Available: 8 8:00 PM SEC: 110 113 ROW: N/A

2. $270.00 each Max. Available: 4 8:00 PM SEC: G.A.

3. $270.00 each Max. Available: 3 8:00 PM SEC:

4. $205.00 each Max. Available: 8 8:00 PM SEC: 215 221 ROW: N/A

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Stab me with a large fork please.

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Mrs. Edge, I was able to get one Hamilton ticket. Very good $85 seat, but I didn't want it, so I declined buying it.

I guess there were some Hamilton seats available. Like 2 or 3.
wink.gif

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
ticketsnow.com VEGAS

Available Tickets: 4 Matches
About your Results
# Ticket Price Quantity Time Seat Location

2. $270.00 each Max. Available: 4 8:00 PM SEC: G.A.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Stab me with a large fork please.

Ticketsplus.com is selling Vegas GAs at $200 a pop.

Back
Top Bottom