The Zoo TV Special

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snowlock

Refugee
Has anyone seen this (recently) in it's entirety? I know from the Best of 1990-2000 DVD we get UTEOTW and from the ZooTV Sydney special edition we get Desire and TTTYAATW and I just saw The Fly on You Tube from that special as well. All of the performances are excellent; beyond excellent. That performance of The Fly and UTEOTW are my favorites of those two songs ever. And Desire and TTTYAATW are exceptional as well.

I wish I could dub out that annoying reporter dude though. I'd love to see the whole concert. I wonder if they'll ever release the balance of it.

For those that have seen it, do you remember what other songs were played on it?

RTSS, the Burroughs intro to Streets, ZS, Fly, UTEOTW, TTTY...,Desire, EBTTRT

from memory, that sounds like all of them.

seen it a million times, great stuff, UTEOTW is the balls.

Last edited:
U2DMfan said:

DITTO!

U2DMfan said:

How were you lucky enough to see it a million times????

Any chance of uploading a smaller (converted) version of this?
I would love to see it, but I don't have enough diskspace nor a dvd-burner...:shrug:

neutral said:

I'm trying to seed, it doesn't seem to be working. I can't figure out what's wrong. :confused:

I went from your link last night and started it no problem. Can't check the status today until I get home from work, but I know I got at least 10% lastnight before I turned off the monitor to go to bed.

OneDayFly said:
Any chance of uploading a smaller (converted) version of this?
I would love to see it, but I don't have enough diskspace nor a dvd-burner...:shrug:

I'm planning on converting this to Video iPod format if the quality's good. I'll send it to you if everything works out.

Don't forget one of the best versions of Mysterious Ways! Do you know anything about the quality of the video and audio of the torrent? I wish they had released this on DVD, absolutely love it :drool:

elevated_u2_fan said:

I have a copy too, which I have worn almost out, the fact that I recorded it on a crap mono VCR at the time doesn't help either... Why did they not incude the full version as a bonus on the ZooTV DVD????:scream:

did you record the commercials?
Mine has one from the Ben Stiller Show where he's doin Bono at a barmitzvah. haha that show was great.

Finished the torrent last night. Pretty darn good quality; especially the sound quality! Why they had to inject all that crap in it during the songs though...:mad: They ruined Zoo Station. I think the commercially available performances, Desire, UTEOTW & TTTYAATW are the highlights though The Fly rocks too.

Snowlock said:

I'm planning on converting this to Video iPod format if the quality's good. I'll send it to you if everything works out.

Did you manage to do this? I still love to see it...

Snowlock said:

Not the whole thing yet, but here's a tease anyway...

w w w.you send it.com/download/FcD%2BGnNAp3k%3D

Thank you! :bow:
Awesome performances of EBTTRT and The Fly I must say: Edge is really on fire :combust:
Can't wait to see more: keep them coming!

U2DMfan said:

Still have the VHS recording from 92.
Not a bad copy, still to the day.

I remember it was pre-empted on my local station because of some special so I had to tape it at one in the morning, on the Sunday before I went back to school from Thanksgiving break. :lol:

I still have it on VHS as well, along with all my other Zoo TV era related stuff. :love:

OneDayFly said:

Thank you! :bow:
Awesome performances of EBTTRT and The Fly I must say: Edge is really on fire :combust:
Can't wait to see more: keep them coming!

Glad you like it. I don't know how you feel about posting your email address, but if you want to I'll send you the whole thing. If not, I'll send continue to post the non comercially released stuff.

I'm gone through the holiday but look for more next week.

Last edited:
Snowlock said:

Glad you like it. I don't know how you feel about posting your email address, but if you want to I'll send you the whole thing. If not, I'll send continue to post the non comercially released stuff.

Oh sure: through medemailen @ gmail . com you can send me everything. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom