The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Interferers back at it again! Collaborate HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
waynetravis said:
are people going to make some artwork for the song then we do a poll to see which is the best?

BD, Angel and TUF.

then the other half from Miri.

I'm planning to submit artwork again.
Summer vacation starts next week, so I'll get busy with it then.
Yeah, let's do it like last year.
With the polls and stuff.

You forgot : I will follow

BD, IWF, Angel and now TUF

Just give a shout out to me here or by email, when you want the other half.

unico said:
oooh, if there is going to be a poll i might try my hand doing some artwork. what are the specs? is it the size of a jewel case? can i see the artwork for COBL and the others, just so i can have an idea?

Artwork explanation:

Now since this is an Interference project, we want to welcome your fine contributions! What we want is some artwork for the cd booklet. We want you to pick a song, and develop a piece of artwork that best represents that song. You can do something simple on Paint, use Photoshop, find a good picture, draw something on paper and scan it, or whatever else you get inspired to do.

There's no need to add the text "The Interferers" to your submission. It's just a bit redudant and unnecessary

Resolution : the maximum pixel dimensions at 800 pixels wide (no restriction on the height).
Feel free to submit anything above or below that.
Just not anything too tiny, say, smaller than 600 pixels.

If you're using Photoshop, please save your .psd file in case we'd like to fine tune a couple of things to your image later.
Double check to make sure your picture isn't heavily compressed before you save it. This is usually just an issue when there's red text in your image. If all else fails, save it as a .png.

If you're using Paint, save your file as a .png (File -> Save As -> PNG) so that there isn't any jpeg compression on your submission(s).

Photos in jpeg are fine.

Please avoid using pictures of the band in your submissions.

Artwork is needed for :

- Beautiful Day
- I will follow
- Angel of Harlem
- The Unforgettable Fire

I don't mind making the polls again.

Please submit your artwork by emailing it to me at miringeltje@sbcglobal.net

Subject: Interferers Artwork: song title here

But if anybody else wants to do the polls this time around, I have no problem with that either.

I'll get mine tomorrow night, everyone's been hope the last couple days and there's no way I"m doing it while everyone's around :lol:

We have a backing track for Stay (Faraway, So Close).
Is there interest in doing that song?

Haven't been online the last 24 hours.
Came back and WOW!!!
We're going fast.
New song picked already.
Lines 1,3,5,8,9,10,11,12 for TUF uploaded.
Only 4 more lines to go: 2, 4, 6 and 7.

Stay!! :drool:

yesterday there was a flood in my area and the internet was completely washed out :grumpy:

so to keep myslef entertained i did more work on the digi-book.
and its looking dandy. its 29 pages so far :)
Miri you can send me the rest of the arkwork too
i just need to do the lyric pages for Angel, I Will Follow and TUF then it will be up to date :rockon:

Answered your question by email.

Am heading to work now (3 more classes to teach this schoolyear) and have a party immediately after, so the artwork for Numb and City will follow later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom