The Pop and ATYCLB Dichotomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The problem is that U2 has done so much, they are so many different things to so many different people, and all of them feel so passionately about what they claim as 'their' U2. But it's ALL OUR U2! We should just be glad that they have done so much that a wide variety of people call themselves fans.

SkyBlueDreamer said:
The problem is that U2 has done so much, they are so many different things to so many different people, and all of them feel so passionately about what they claim as 'their' U2. But it's ALL OUR U2! We should just be glad that they have done so much that a wide variety of people call themselves fans.

:up: :yes: Very well put!

One of the things that I love most about U2 is their versatility. Each album sounds different from the last. I never know what to expect from them, and that's half the fun!

karl said:
Maybe, there should be one section in Interference reserved only for those that just want to offer nothing but unvarnished praise of the band. Then, such people will never see anything hurtful to them. I think we should call it, "Happy to Go Blind": this board is reserved for those that only want to praise U2's greatness; no thoughtful commentary allowed, and criticism, no matter how minor, is prohibited! I am serious.
great post!

as long as I get to moderate that forum I say "let's do it" :D

Back
Top Bottom